Come on. Really?

• Darrin meyer

This guy thought the rest of us were wussys for parking on shore. Lets all be carefull out there

Attachments:
    1. image75.jpg

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

It seems like there always has to be one guy that just doesn’t get it.

riverrat56
    New Ulm, MN

Stupid hurts.

I have never understood the idea behind parking on the lake? There’s a parking lot 50′ away with zero chance of this happening.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

It seems like there always has to be one guy that just doesn’t get it.

Here’s the dumb question of the morning. Is that really a pic from this year?

Thanks to the trip swap Forum I met Dbright and we hit West Rush on Friday. We walked out on 6″ of good ice at 10am. Came back in about 3’ish to open water at the landing. Somehow water started bubbling up while we were out. This will make a great land mine for guys in the pic above.

shamus
    Inactive

Stupid hurts.

I have never understood the idea behind parking on the lake? There’s a parking lot 50′ away with zero chance of this happening.

Ha, seriously, I don’t get that mentality either.

Darren Prisinger

I must be a big chicken then. My daughter and I took her little 90cc four wheeler out today. Works perfect with 6″ of ice and no snow. Stud the tires with some screws, and these little ATVs get around surprisingly well.

Attachments:
    1. 11-23-14.jpg

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Wow.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Come on we need to embrace these fools with out them we have to work harder to look smarter than those that are… Well let’s just say not the brightest crayons in the box. Personally I like watching stupid as long as no one gets hurt. Cheap amusement.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

This guy thought the rest of us were wussys for parking on shore. Lets all be carefull out there

Where did this happen? doah

FDR

Darrin meyer

Upperhay lake. Central mn. 11/22/2014 4:00 PM

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Come on we need to embrace these fools with out them we have to work harder to look smarter than those that are… Well let’s just say not the brightest crayons in the box. Personally I like watching stupid as long as no one gets hurt. Cheap amusement.

x2 Cheap for everyone watching…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.