BK on In-Fisherman

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So, am I to assume since no one posted that no one saw it. That would be a shame, as he had some new, unseen footage of flatheads underwater. At least I don’t think I ever saw the footage before.

For those who didn’t see it the segment featured him guiding a IF staff member. Then they cut to footage they shot in winter of a mass of flatheads sleeping. It is such a cool phenomenon that only serves to feed my amazement of these treasures.

rwmcvean

sounds cool, is the video link online somewhere?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I can’t find one online. It was this weeks episode, so maybe it will be online somewhere later.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thanks Pugster.

It was fun and Doc Rob has a ton of facts about cats from all over the states.

I the schedule says it’s going to air again in June. The FL Tarpon fishing looked like a hoot too!

moosemj
    Fox River, NE IL

I have it set up on DVR but have only been getting repeats. Is it under a new name or something? When did the new season start?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

In-Fisherman has 2 shows. In-Fisherman and In-Fisherman Critical Concepts. This was on the former, I believe.

tccat
    Minneapolis, MN.

look forward to seein it BK.

moosemj
    Fox River, NE IL

Thanks, I will look into that possibility Pug.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Unfortunately I can’t find anything on the interweb, although they have the Tarpon segment from the same episode on their website.

I’d think as a In-Fisherman contributor using Lazer Trokar hooks that BK could make a link available.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I just called Corp. they’re closed.

Pug, why don’t you just make that “face” your avatar and be done with it?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I tried, but I don’t think your site allows animated avatars. When I posted it, it didn’t animate. It was just Vince Vaughn with a dumb looking face.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

If it’s a gif, it will work…not that I REALLY want to look at that all day.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I think most people don’t want to see it all day, but I can’t help myself. The thing makes me giggle every time I use it.

Not sure why it didn’t work as an avatar. Maybe the way I was saving it or something. MojoJogger or whatever had the animated gif, so I know you can do it.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

I saw the episode last night off the DVR, I was screaming at the future wife, “look, look, there is BK!”

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

I saw the episode last night off the DVR, I was screaming at the future wife, “look, look, there is BK!”

So did you just openly admit to screaming out BK’s name in the middle of the night

Cool beans Brian, I hope I get to see it on the tube soon

josh_eats_kitties

Quote:

Quote:

I think most people don’t want to see it all day, but I can’t help myself. The thing makes me giggle every time I use it.

Not sure why it didn’t work as an avatar. Maybe the way I was saving it or something. MojoJogger or whatever had the animated gif, so I know you can do it.

It’s because it’s over the 80×80 pixel size limit for Avatars, so when the script the forums run automatically resizes it, they don’t have it coded to keep all the frames of the gif.

If you have a gif that’s 80×80 or smaller it will retain the animation since it gets to bypass the resizing process.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Hmm, well I can do 80px wide by whatever and it doesn’t re-size it. I suppose if it is taller than 80px it might not resize it, but it may resave it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m certainly not going to help you! LOL!

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

So did you just openly admit to screaming out BK’s name in the middle of the night

You caught me…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

You caught me…

Again.

moosemj
    Fox River, NE IL

I know this is really late, but I finally saw the episode and kudos indeed! It’s nice to see them finally back off the whole frosty flathead thing (without admitting knowingly pushing the issues for years). Sure would love to see a closed season for flatheads…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The universe must be telling me something. I haven’t caught In-Fisherman since seeing the episode. Then on Saturday while flipping through the channels I saw In-Fisherman on the guide and turned to it. It was just as the guy was reeling in the flathead. Then pimping those overly priced Lazer Chokar hooks.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

dang it; I missed again

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

dang it; I missed again

It wasn’t a walleye show Jeff.

Thanks guys, it was fun doing it..and thanks to Jesse Krook the boat control expert that kept the camera on fish. That was his butt in the SnoSuit.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

dang it; I missed again

It wasn’t a walleye show Jeff.

Oh! so it was catfishing? Maybe I was looking for it on the wrong channel.

Was it right after Night Gallery, or the Twilight Zone?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I’ll say. You need to go outside your comfort zone of favorite channels. There is more to life than OWN, Lifetime and Oxygen.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I’ll say. You need to go outside your comfort zone of favorite channels. There is more to life than OWN, Lifetime and Oxygen.

Good one

OH CMON!!! you can do better than that.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.