cattin 9/11

• cattinaddict
    Catfish country

The bite has been slow, but mealy worm aka briank managed to pull in this 16.2 lb skinny kitty. I only managed one smaller one about 6 lbs. Over all a slow night fishing but beautiful weather, lots of stars out and good company.

Look at the smile on this goofs face, couldnt tell if it was cause he caught the 1st fish of the night or because it was the 3rd time we had to listen to his fav song from the village people “Macho Man” If that wasnt bad enough listening to that, when YMCA came on, he started dancing and wanted me to join in, good thing he gave up asking or i would of had a good supply of cutbait

Cattin_Addict

gloves? we dont need no stinkin gloves!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

CA? How can you pick on me like that!?

Who was it that told you to stop trying to be Leonardro Decapreo from the “blowing wind” scene in the movie Titanic after you had that near miss with that bat?
    AND who was it that put the band aid on you finger after you got that little cat nip on the finger?!

No respect!

We did a little test last night. With two rods, we hooked the suckers through the tail and the other two rods hooked the sucker through the shnoze. End of the night….shnoze 2…tail 0.

To early to tell for sure, but a trend seems to be forming here.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Brian,

Have you ever tried hooking the sucker through the snout and clipping the tail fin off? Not enough to kill it, but enough to make it swim goofy. The theory is that the erratic swimming triggers the predator response. It works with Northerns.

Rootski

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

good thing he gave up asking or i would of had a good supply of cutbait

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thanks Rookski…I’m going to have to try that sometime. Makes sense to me.

You will have mail…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.