Black friday outdoors deals 2021

• IceManBran

I browsed through the online adds for the major outdoor retailers. Not much to write home about.

mojo

Does anyone know of any decent gun safe sale? I’d like something around the ~30 gun size ideally. The safe I’ve got now is overrun with a little of everything and I’d ideally like to divide it into important document/valuable storage + ammunition…and find a new one for firearms only.

UPDATE:
    If you shop at Menards, there’s a better deal on a safe in the size you are looking for. At $599 it’s a good deal, and if you shop Menards, the $100 rebate makes it a very good deal. And with a name like buckybadger, you pretty much have to be in WI, where there are plenty of Menards locations to pick up from.

30 gun safe $499 after rebate at Menard’s

mojo

Sorry Duplicate

mojo

Sorry Duplicate

AnotherFisherman

Franks Great Outdoors has Striker ice suits on sale. Picked up a pair of hardwater bibs shipped for $200.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

UPDATE:
    If you shop at Menards, there’s a better deal on a safe in the size you are looking for. At $599 it’s a good deal, and if you shop Menards, the $100 rebate makes it a very good deal. And with a name like buckybadger, you pretty much have to be in WI, where there are plenty of Menards locations to pick up from.

30 gun safe $499 after rebate at Menard’s
    [/quote]

I went to menards to pick one of these up and both people I spoke to had never seen that safe before chased

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

This is all I seen

Attachments:
    1. IMG_17161.jpg

mojo

It’s in the Black Friday ad, and I saw it twice on their commercial today. I wouldn’t be too surprised if it’s not widely available though. I found that it’s not listed at the manufacturer’s website, but it is exactly the same as the model custom made for Sam’s Club, so I’m sure it’s a Black Friday only model custom made for Menard’s. There is no information on a waterproof rating, but the fire rating is pretty good, and it has a lifetime warranty.

Wildlifeguy

About all I took advantage of was the battery and Muck boots at Scheel’s. Not much else of interest.

vinella

About all I took advantage of was the battery and Muck boots at Scheel’s. Not much else of interest.

Marine General has the Marcum Brute 10ah for $59.99. It’s LiPO4 whereas the Force 12ah for $79.99 at Scheels is lithium ion.

Wildlifeguy

Yeah I know, I have 2 of the brutes already, the Force will just be a backup/utility battery

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I only ventured to Fleet farm and was not impressed but i was not really looking for anything. they had any rapalas for 30% so i snatched up a few more jigging raps since i have an infatuation with those things and just lost a few up at the dam last time so why not. they did have some nice starter 13 fishing spinning combos for $35 which is a solid deal. all the 24V strikemasters were gone with the $50 gift card which i kind of figured. never made it to scheels, one zoo was enough for this guy

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

This is all I seen
    Bearcat89
    Attachments:

IMG_17161.jpg

And Bearcat hits it out of the park. I also notice this happening.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I heard there were some steals down at the Burnsville Best Buy on Friday.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

And Maplewood.
    I wish I would have known. I could have saved 400 on a electric scooter

gregory
    Red wing,mn

If you missed the sale Friday, they’ll be some hot deals on Craigslist…. smash lol

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

20% off Blackfish Gear site wide with code BLACKFISHFRIDAY til midnight tonight. Free shipping over $75 also.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Just ordered 2 of the Beaver Dam tipups from Fleet Farm. I think it is online only but you can get free shipping on 2 of them. I think it came to 56.95 shipped for 2 of them. Regular price is 48.00 each. I need more tipups like I need another hole in my head.

https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/beaver-dam-ice-fishing-red-tip-up/0000000006341?bc=Beaver%20Dam%20Ice%20Fishing

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered a couple. Also Bucky I have that Sports Afield safe, and it’s does what it’s supposed to. It came with a dent and the motion lights stopped working right away, which they didn’t do anything about, but none of that affects performance or my use so I don’t really care. Also you get a year subscription to their magazine, which is nice if you’re interested in $50k African Safari hunts…

buddah6

Bearcat plenty of those safes still on sale till the 5th of Dec. I believe. I got mine on black Friday but was at the Richfield Menards yesterday and they still had a pile of them for sale. Great safe for what I need it for.

Attachments:
    1. 20211127_133914-scaled.jpg

2. 20211127_133856-scaled.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

That is a bad ass tactical shotgun buddah.

Lol why do you have candy in the gun safe? Worried someone’s gonna take your Reese’s?

buddah6

Gimruis talk to me when you have 4 boys ranging from 16 to 6. Safes aren’t just for guns and ammo! whistling

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

After the sale 2 years ago they had 1 left that didn’t sell. They moved to the back of one of those obscure rows to die. A friend that works there called me and I bought it for $300.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Gimruis talk to me when you have 4 boys ranging from 16 to 6. Safes aren’t just for guns and ammo! whistling

I’m going to run there after work. Thank you for the heads up.
    I would hide my candy in a safe as well. Thats awesome

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Looking at the room in that thing I think I’ll need 4 of them. I don’t want 1 huge safe but I don’t want 5 safes either. I have alot of long guns and worried a 30 gun safe will comfortably hold about 15. Especially if scoped. But for 499. That’s a good deal

B-man

That’s freaking hilarious jester

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I gave it a look but decided to pass. I’m looking for something with more weight and a heavier gauge steel. My next stop is the Tractor Supply place as they have a grey Winchester safe that is similar, just a bit thicker steel.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I gave it a look but decided to pass. I’m looking for something with more weight and a heavier gauge steel. My next stop is the Tractor Supply place as they have a grey Winchester safe that is similar, just a bit thicker steel.

For fire rating or what ? Some one wants in and knows what there doing they will access it either way. My safe is just intended to keep my guns away from access to kids. If I get robbed I watch so many videos on people breaking in to them in under a minute, it’s crazy. And if my house goes ablaze I don’t think 45 minutes or a hour will make to much difference.

buddah6

I looked at that Winchester safe as well but it wasn’t in stock at any of the local stores. It also was 100 pounds heavier and I had to get it to the basement down the stairs so I was happy the Sports Afield safe was alot lighter!!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

For fire rating or what ? Some one wants in and knows what there doing they will access it either way. My safe is just intended to keep my guns away from access to kids. If I get robbed I watch so many videos on people breaking in to them in under a minute, it’s crazy. And if my house goes ablaze I don’t think 45 minutes or a hour will make to much difference.

Mine will be setting in a fairly accessible location in the garage until the new build is finished and will not be secured to the walls or floor for quite some time. Weight is a deterrent. Fire rating is another factor. Peace of Mind. A lot of people mention that people who know what they are doing can crack safes fast – which I agree with completely. However, I highly doubt an educated person who can plan ahead and is trained in opening safes would be the most common home intruder. It’s far more likely to be some idiot criminal who tries to take whatever they can pry, carry, or rip out of a house when we are gone.

When the time comes for the safe to go to its final resting spot, it will be rolled in through the walkout basement so steps are not an issue.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.