Black friday outdoors deals 2021

• maddogg

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>
    Does anyone know of any decent gun safe sale? I’d like something around the ~30 gun size ideally. The safe I’ve got now is overrun with a little of everything and I’d ideally like to divide it into important document/valuable storage + ammunition…and find a new one for firearms only.

UPDATE:
    If you shop at Menards, there’s a better deal on a safe in the size you are looking for. At $599 it’s a good deal, and if you shop Menards, the $100 rebate makes it a very good deal. And with a name like buckybadger, you pretty much have to be in WI, where there are plenty of Menards locations to pick up from.

30 gun safe $499 after rebate at Menard’s

I would like to know how one would get 30 long guns in this safe.
    Maybe gut it out and fill it up and it still would be hard to do.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Mine will be setting in a fairly accessible location in the garage until the new build is finished and will not be secured to the walls or floor for quite some time. Weight is a deterrent. Fire rating is another factor. Peace of Mind. A lot of people mention that people who know what they are doing can crack safes fast – which I agree with completely. However, I highly doubt an educated person who can plan ahead and is trained in opening safes would be the most common home intruder. It’s far more likely to be some idiot criminal who tries to take whatever they can pry, carry, or rip out of a house when we are gone.

When the time comes for the safe to go to its final resting spot, it will be rolled in through the walkout basement so steps are not an issue.
    [/quote]

Thanks bucky. I’m still in the market for a safe or safes. I keep alot of my fire power at my moms place. She has a huge bunker that looks like a big gun shop. But the large handful I have at home are in a locked room and want them to be moved in to a safe. So I’ve been looking in to safes for a while and never know what I really need. The 18 gun safes look like they will hold about 6 guns and now the 30 looks like it’ll hold 15 maybe. So I either need 10 safes or something completely different.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.