Black friday outdoors deals 2021

• eyeguy507
    SE MN

anybody see some smoking deals this year yet? I really don’t need anything but if it’s a great price then maybe I do need it? I’ve only browsed the Fleet farm ad and they got the auto ONYX lifejackets for $79 which seems like a solid deal? I too see they give you a $50 GC if you buy the 24V strikemaster for $399. I am definitely looking for a deal on the 24V if any are out there? I imagine you will get a good price at the ice show

Dan
    Southeast MN

I really don’t need anything but if it’s a great price then maybe I do need it?

I love your posts man.

One day I’ll tell my kids that at one time in history we bought our children and family members their presents Black Friday and the day after. Now it’s become a time period for finding stuff we as the adults want. Not shaming anyone, that’s why I do.

I could use a soft gun case with a carrying handle, been looking around for something that I’d like.

Also, anyone know when places might put hunting accessories and clothing on sale if they’re looking to reduce their inventory after the season?

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’ve been looking at a simple hub shelter, FF has a Clam thermal hub for $249 and they say it’s $100 off, regular price $349, I might look at that. I work Black Friday through the weekend so anything I’m able to buy will be online.

Attachments:
    1. Clam-shelter.png

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I don’t go shopping on that day hardly at all. I’m not looking for TV’s, gaming console’s or laptops, but I might step foot in Scheels or FF. A lot of these prices are good right now anyway.
    I don’t know if that’s a good price for that hub or not. Before you buy, check Reeds or if you want the best price possible, get it from them at the ice show. You could carry it out that day or they ship it free next day.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’ve been looking at a simple hub shelter, FF has a Clam thermal hub for $249 and they say it’s $100 off, regular price $349, I might look at that. I work Black Friday through the weekend so anything I’m able to buy will be online.

Dan I’ve fished out of the c560. It’s a nice hub. Almost bought one to go along with my Yukon but never pulled the trigger. Lots of room and very warm.

queenswake
    NULL

In past years, Dick’s has put out a 25% or 30% coupon and a lot of guys have gotten electronics, augers, etc at very good prices. So we’ll see if that happens again this year.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Check out iceshanty.com. there’s an ongoing thread for years of good deals on things. It’s cost me a few greenbacks over the years

olas88

Cabelas has some good deals on 106sv and 93sv. Makes me want the 106sv for livescope on the ice )

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Some fairly good deals starting to show up. The BP/Cabelas flyer had a few items that I don’t need (or do I?) including the Garmins references above. Just saw that Costa sunglasses has a pretty good 30-50% off sale going this week on their site.

Wildlifeguy

Not sure if it’s just the lousy website, but I guess I wasn’t aware the carcass of Cabela’s was being reborn as the Sunglasses Hut? I mean seriously, under the “fishing” section of the Black Friday ad, the biggest day of the year, and 90% of the “sales” are sunglasses? I knew it’s gotten real bad, but yikes.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

One day I’ll tell my kids that at one time in history we bought our children and family members their presents Black Friday and the day after. Now it’s become a time period for finding stuff we as the adults want. Not shaming anyone, that’s why I do.

I buy gifts for my son and wife throughout the year. The hard part is remembering where I hid them all. I found a gift over the summer that I should have given last year. Black Friday is the day dad gets his stuff. peace I am old school and will be getting a paper on Thursday. But will be following this thread. If I was not so busy at work I would be looking.

AnotherFisherman

I am not able to provide a link since my work computer limits the website, but Bubba Blade has a really good cyber deal going right now.

I was able to get the fillet knife and pliers for $40. Originally $109. I attempted to get this yesterday and they were sold out. It appears that they’ve been restocked now.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Browning’s website is feathering 25% off with code “BFCM21”.

Reed’s website has a gift card promotion and use code “ICE” for $$$ off merchandise.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Does anyone know of any decent gun safe sale? I’d like something around the ~30 gun size ideally. The safe I’ve got now is overrun with a little of everything and I’d ideally like to divide it into important document/valuable storage + ammunition…and find a new one for firearms only.

Stanley

Does anyone know of any decent gun safe sale? I’d like something around the ~30 gun size ideally. The safe I’ve got now is overrun with a little of everything and I’d ideally like to divide it into important document/valuable storage + ammunition…and find a new one for firearms only.

Scheels has some on sale. The more the safe costs the bigger the discount. Think I saved $200 a few years ago when I got mine. Mills usually has them on sale also but I liked the scheels ones better. At the time they were made by champion and had a plate steel door instead of the wrapped door like liberty has.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Browning’s website is feathering 25% off with code “BFCM21”.

Reed’s website has a gift card promotion and use code “ICE” for $$$ off merchandise.

How much money does the code “ICE” for Reeds knock off?

Sharon
    SE Metro

It doesn’t say specifically if it’s a % off or a fixed dollar off. It just says “Sale Use Code ICE”.

mojo

The best Black Friday deals I’ve seen on gun safes have been at Tractor Supply. I had no idea they carry Cannon and Liberty safes – they have a very good selection, and many brands.

Tractor Supply Gun Safes

KP
    Hudson, WI

It doesn’t say specifically if it’s a % off or a fixed dollar off. It just says “Sale Use Code ICE”.

I tried using and it says invalid discount code. Assuming its for Friday?

Sharon
    SE Metro

Maybe. Or it might only apply to items with that icon near it. I’m not sure.

MX1825

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon M wrote:</div>

I tried using and it says invalid discount code. Assuming its for Friday?

I had the same issue.

Nodakk

Maybe. Or it might only apply to items with that icon near it. I’m not sure.

That’s how I thought it worked. If the picture of the product has “Code Ice” by it, then the discount code works for those items at checkout.

MX1825

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

The best Black Friday deals I’ve seen on gun safes have been at Tractor Supply. I had no idea they carry Cannon and Liberty safes – they have a very good selection, and many brands.

Tractor Supply Gun Safes

X2 on Tractor Supply for gun safes. I bought 2 a few years back for me and my son.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

just brought the paper in. man is it packed with ads…..other then the fact you wont catch me anywhere near a store tomorrow i did nt see anything that impressive………..scheels ad had mostly clothes, a few optics and handguns!!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Striker has a lot of sales and deals on their website, including 20% off classic Predator suits, 20% off Denali Rainwear, and $40 off Trekker jackets & bibs plus a free hat with a Trekker purchase.

Leupold also has some optics on sale at authorized dealers.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Amazon has a Deal of the Day for a Coleman tent for 55% off.

Attachments:
    1. coleman-tent-deal-on-amazon.jpg

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I threw in an order for a few dozen crankbaits at 30% off last night. It’s hard to believe I could have ever survived without a backup for the backup’s backup…of almost every productive river color jester

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Amazon has a Deal of the Day for a Coleman tent for 55% off.

Thanks for the rec. I just bought one. Wanted one for the whole family last summer but never pulled the trigger. This was exactly the type of tent I wanted.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

just brought the paper in. man is it packed with ads

I picked one up too and was very underwhelmed by the ads. I can remember it being a whole lot thicker in the past. I think a lot of retailers have gone to electronic advertising instead of actually printing one. Even fleet farm didn’t have one in there.

stevenoak

just brought the paper in. man is it packed with ads…..other then the fact you wont catch me anywhere near a store tomorrow i did nt see anything that impressive………..scheels ad had mostly clothes, a few optics and handguns!!

Wow. Who knew, they still print a newspaper?…. Actually, I did know. I surf the neighbors recycle bin to light my charcoal grille. But haven’t bought one in over 5 years. You all have fun at the store. I’m going to put up my snow fence, and check my trail cams.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.