My Bear Rampage Two years ago

• CaptainKrow
    Faribault MN

I posted this story two years ago on another site about this bear which was very BIG also I dont bear hunt and I haven’t seen him since hunter got him or he’s in South Dakota. I hope he’s still alive.

Hope you enjoy the true story.
    Thought I would share the story with you.

I have a very big Bear that thinks my home is his home and Im his daddy and my bird feeder is his dinner plate.

This bear has been coming to my feeder for over two weeks, my big lab dog warns me when he makes is slow walk to my sunflower seeds in my ground feeder.

Tues after the heat for three days or more he came to visit me and the game started early usually he comes after midnight. Tues he first said Hi at 415 pm then 615pm then 715pm then 915pm then the last time at 4am, this time I was a little tired not getting much sleep at 4am with my flashlight I spot him 30 ft from my back door and close to my bedroom window. My guess he would weigh between 350 to 400 lbs or more some bear hunters say more than 400 lbs. Now he’s getting too friendly so I grab my 22 which is loaded in the house and rapid fire from the clip to scare him off. It worked got three hours of sleep and he didnt come back.

He didnt show up last night but he may come tonight.

Pics of the bear out my patio door thirty feet from my house feeding in my ground feeder.

Last Pic is his Paw print on my patio door he didnt know where the door Bell was.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Now that is very cool and very cool looking bear !!! Thanks for the great story

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

Now that is very cool and very cool looking bear !!! Thanks for the great story

X2

codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

I LOVE THAT LAST PIC! Thats funny stuff

lick

That is a cool bear ! Thanks for sharing !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.