Antonio Brown

• lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Just read he was arrested in Florida… some assault against a moving truck driver with some other bizarre stuff. Can’t think of a more complete disaster to end someone’s career than we have seen over the past year with him. Just crazy

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

IT’s kinda sad really.. And he will be completely broke in under 5 years.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

the guy has some serious mental health issues……..his former girlfriend and family has pleaded he go seek help!!!! he still is a …………

AnotherFisherman

Clearly has some mental issues going on. Sad to see. Got a notification today he could get life in prison? Probably a stretch, but still, scary.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Clearly has some mental issues going on. Sad to see. Got a notification today he could get life in prison? Probably a stretch, but still, scary.

You get notifications about him? I’m sure it’s a sports feed thingy, but it’s weird to this guy.

AnotherFisherman

You get notifications about him? I’m sure it’s a sports feed thingy, but it’s weird to this guy.

Bleacher Report app, just general NFL news and it will ping me with stupid stuff.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Don’t no a thing about this guy
    Though I think the league is covering something up. Conspericy?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

No cover up–he isn’t worth the effort.

shady5

Likely the product of another elaborate conspiracy by the coaches and owners.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I find it hard to believe that he,s gonna possibly get a life sentence with the charges I’ve seen. Unless there’s something I haven’t read.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

He definitely has mental issues which is sad. Imagine having the physical talent to make millions for a few years and then be able to retire and fish the rest of your life but not have the mental chemistry to make it work.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

While hits to the head cause some of these problems there is another issue with many of these guys. Since they were in middle school they have been passed along and coddled because they were the best athlete in their class. In high school they were told they were great and not held accountable for normal everyday things. Then college and the same thing happens. Then they hit the pro’s and they are coddled again, people to do everything for them including keeping them out of jail in some cases. Add to that the stacks of money keeps getting bigger at every level. And what do they have to do to keep all this……….just do what they do better then most people at their sport. So when age or injury comes along and takes ALL OF THAT AWAY they must learn how to cope with just being a guy with no advantages in life other then they may have (or not) a little money piled up.

Hits to the head is just a small part of the total social collapse of these guys.

Much like the Beverly Hillbilly’s when their career ends.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Dutchboy, that just doesn’t happen with athletes. I see and know several young adults that grew up with wealthy parents where EVERYTHING was handed to them into and beyond adulthood. It truly saddens me.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.