2022 Minnesota Vikings

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

This patchwork of offensive lineman might work against a mediocre team like the Giants, but its not going to work against a higher end defensive front like the 49ers, Eagles, or Cowboys.

Can you imagine Nick Bosa or Micah Parsons up against our offensive line? Aint gonna be pretty.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

For some reason, I think its the GOOD Minnesota Vikings that is going to show up this week. I think they will get the win in this one. After that its going to be much tougher no matter who they play next !!!!!

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

We’ve used all of our luck for the decade. Let’s win the whole darn thing. Why not? Crazy, but that’s why you play the game.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

At least if the upcoming game goes south the vikes will have a halftime show
    By someone named “Luticris”
    Been a while following football. Is this new for a first play off game. Something more to be embarrassed about? Probably won’t be televised, fingers crossed. Down fall was when the league pushed fantasy football down our throats to make money for themselves. Now we have PRE GAME meant for entertaining those that have a short attention span.

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

I think the Vikes win this one 31-20.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

I’ve got no clue how today’s game will go. It could be a blowout in either direction or a total nail-biter from start to finish. Two rookie head coaches. Almost no playoff experience on the Giants roster that I’m aware of. Our D is a huge question mark, as is our O-Line. Will KOC outsmart himself or be pitch-perfect? Will it be a conservative game plan or a gambling one? Will either QB be on their game?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Been a while following football. Is this new for a first play off game.

Can’t say I recall a non Super Bowl game in which there was a dedicated half time show of this nature before.

Ripjiggen

Wait til Luuuuda during vikes game.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Vikings defense looks pretty poor (again)

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Vikings defense looks pretty poor (again)

It’s bad. Either a turnover or something drastic will have to occur to slow the Giants offense down.

Cousins and Hockenson came to play though.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Daniel Jones looks like Tom Brady. This D is atrocious…..probably saving the best for last like usual

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I’m really hoping my Dad took his heart meds.

LabDaddy1

I just don’t understand That decision by Kirk. Doh.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

What was Cousins thinking throwing 5 yards short on 4th and 8. Just a terrible (but classic) way to end the season. coffee

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

What was Cousins thinking throwing 5 yards short on 4th and 8. Just a terrible (but classic) way to end the season. coffee

O’Connell calls the offensive plays. Not Cousins.

He could have called an audible. We have no idea if that’s what happened though.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

was a good season but if you set your expectations low like i do with any MN franchise, it don’t really bother me………meh. i would expect nothing but defensive players taken in the draft after watching this $hitshow.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Really unfortunate. 11-0 in one score games and then 0-1 in the playoffs in a one score game.

Thought they did a really good job defending Jefferson.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

i will defend Kirk any day of the week. was it the wrong decision? probably but when the giants did whatever they wanted marching down the field EVERY single time, that there is the problem. Ed Donatell can clean his office out permanently.

Ripjiggen

Was telling folks watching game Kurt was going to get roasted if they lost. Mostly unwarranted. That pass that was a clear decoy route he is going to get blasted. At the game was a clear 3rd or 4th check down. Never should have been an option.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Donatell can go. 31st ranked defense, post Zimmer.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

yeppers…..eyeguy has a bingo!!!!!!! waytogo

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

“They are who we thought they were”

The Vikings were solid, not great. 13 wins was nice, but in reality it could’ve easily been 9 or 10. The NFC North was bad…there’s really no other way to put it. The playoff representative got bounced by a not great team. The Bears were the worst team in the NFL. The Packers were mismanaged in the front office by a longshot trying to win with a depleted roster and aging disgruntled qb. I’m rooting for San Fran and Purdy to win it all now.

Ripjiggen

They knew what there D was at this point.

Pitter patter

They were lucky all year, never as good as their record was. Who knows about the bears but I’d already put the Vikings behind the packers and lions next year the way the season ended. Doubt they’re a playoff team next year.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

“They are who we thought they were”

The Vikings were solid, not great. 13 wins was nice, but in reality it could’ve easily been 9 or 10. The NFC North was bad…there’s really no other way to put it. The playoff representative got bounced by a not great team. The Bears were the worst team in the NFL. The Packers were mismanaged in the front office by a longshot trying to win with a depleted roster and aging disgruntled qb. I’m rooting for San Fran and Purdy to win it all now.

X2!!!!!!!!!

Ripjiggen

Let me guess you live in Green Bay Pitter?

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

No surprises.

Viewing 30 posts - 1,021 through 1,050 (of 1,219 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.