LOL

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

_

Attachments:
    1. t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’m old enough to remember the best Vikings game ever followed immediately by the worst Vikings game ever.

Jimmy Jones

I’m old enough to remember the best Vikings game ever followed immediately by the worst Vikings game ever.

Today’s game was embarrassing, if not the new worst.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

$25 on a Cowboys cover was like taking candy from a baby.

Ripjiggen

Found a weakness and exploited it..seamed like more of a scheme thing… get healthy…
    Next…

Ripjiggen

Let’s bump this up from September 25th.

The Vikings are headed to the SB. The Eagles are great but rely on a ton of inexperienced guys at key positions. The rest of the NFC is a dumpster fire. Maybe the 49ers can make some noise…but they still only have Garoppolo at QB. The Cowboys just showed how they’re not for real.

SB Prediction:

Chiefs 34, Vikings 24

Doh Kay…you are betting genius.

MX1825

Yikes!!
    Chuck100 is probably dancing in the street!!

Pailofperch

Found a weakness and exploited it..seamed like more of a scheme thing… get healthy…
    Next…

I’m thinking they found more than “A” weakness. That was a blood bath. The kind that we haven’t put on someone else in some time.

Pailofperch

Attachments:
    1. 71khm1.jpg

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I screwed up.I could have taken a viking cheerleaders money giving 30 but did’nt take the bet.
    I felt sorry for him,obviously he has enough problems.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The sky is not falling here. They’re still in good shape to win the division and host a playoff game as the #2 seed. Short turnaround to fix the mistakes too against the Patriots on Thursday. Dallas is a good team. Their defense is arguably the best in the entire league.

Between Dallas and Philly, whoever doesn’t win the division will be the top wild card seed. They are both significantly better than the NY Giants. I am also thinking that SF will win the west and drop Seattle to a wild card slot.

blank

So it turns out that the slap in the face wasn’t that Dallas was favored heading into the game, but rather that they weren’t favored by more than a point or two.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Let’s bump this up from September 25th.

The Vikings are headed to the SB. The Eagles are great but rely on a ton of inexperienced guys at key positions. The rest of the NFC is a dumpster fire. Maybe the 49ers can make some noise…but they still only have Garoppolo at QB. The Cowboys just showed how they’re not for real.

SB Prediction:

Chiefs 34, Vikings 24

Doh Kay…you are betting genius.

….??? I didn’t bet on the SB. I wish I would’ve taken the Vikings odds though to start the year for sure. Even after this loss it’s a good bet to have.

The reality is, this was not that hard to see coming. No, not the blowout – but the loss to the Cowboys in general. The Cowboys blew a lead in Lambeau and in their competitive division had to have this game. Meanwhile the Vikings were rolling in high off the big Win over the Bills. This had trap game written all over it (not the blowout, but a Vikings loss). Vegas clearly saw it that way as well with their lines. Only some Vikings fans didn’t. How about Z. Smith in the cameras pregame saying he “feels like 9-1 today” while dancing around? Foolish to say the least.

As far as the SB prediction goes, this really doesn’t change much. The Vikings are still 8-2 in an NFC that doesn’t have a clear favorite (maybe the Eagles but they look to be coming back to earth). The NFC still is going to run through Minnesota, SF, or Philadelphia if I had to guess.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Vikings have lost 5 straight to the Pats going back to 2002. They’ll lose this one too and really become “our” Vikings again.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That was one of the worst football games I’ve ever seen. From Hockenson dropping two TDs in a row to our offensive line giving Kirk around one second to get the ball out to play calling not adjusting, to our defense not being able to stop a JV running back. My god.

I wasn’t surprised to see this huge let down after they left everything on the field last week. They have a chance to prove that they can still hang on Thursday. I really don’t know what to expect. NE’s D is no joke either and their running back is probably going to have a monster game, but Jones doesn’t worry me at all. We will see if they can get back on the train and start rolling again.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

No other way to describe that than a thorough a$$ whuppin. May end up being the best thing for this team, as they were getting pretty high on the hog after continually stealing some wins. Now to see how they respond. Darrisawas concussions are a huge issue, going to need him regardless of where this season goes. Pats have been pretty bipolar this year too, so will depend on which teams show up on Thursday as they both can lay a clunker or look pretty good.

ThunderLund78

I agree that we needed this reality check – albeit a harsh one. Also, probably a good thing to have a short week – right back to work! no time to feel sorry for ourselves.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The opening line has the Vikings favored by 3 over the Patriots on Thursday.

CaptainMusky

Yeah the concussion thing with Darrisaw is very concerning. I heard that a Dallas D lineman head butted him yesterday. Hopefully the league reviews the tape and fines/suspends whoever it was.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Did you hear that?…..
    Did you hear that?….

Somebody just opened up a can of “whoop Ass” on the Vikings!!!!
    rotflol rotflol rotflol woot woot woot rotflol rotflol rotflol

The best thing is the Vikes will probably see the Cowboys again in the playoffs!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

The opening line has the Vikings favored by 3 over the Patriots on Thursday.

This should be an interesting matchup. The Vikings have substantially more talent on their roster, but Belichick is the ultimate mastermind. I honestly don’t think there’s a whole lot that separates this Patriots team on paper… from the likes of the Lions, Texans, Steelers, Panthers, etc. He’s just that good at scheming and getting the most out of players. Mac Jones doesn’t really excite me, and neither do their skill positions. Their offense totaled 3 points in 4 quarters of play yesterday.

With Darrisaw suffering his second concussion in 2 weeks and already being ruled out, Belichick’s coaching, I think this one stays close. Ultimately the Vikings will end the streak of 5 consecutive losses to the Patriots.

Vikings 23, Pats 16

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Two things that concern me with the Pats is their D line is very good also. And with Darrisaw out Kirk might only have 1 second to throw the ball for the second week in a row. Second, Stevenson is a very good back. Think Zeke and Pollard put together. Fast and tough to tackle. Our D is going to have to adapt and FINALLY stop the run if they want to have a chance.

Brittman

Mccarthy is 3-0 with the Cowboys the past three years against the Vikings. He may have not had the Vikings figured out when leading the Pack, but he has them figured out now.

Bellichek will be dialed in on the Viking’s weaknesses. Pats D is very good. Vikings need to get ahead in this game.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

I’ve got no feel for the upcoming Vikings vs. Pat’s tilt. A Vike’s victory, to me consists of them leaving the game without any major injuries. They have a mini-bye to get their heads right, win or lose this game. Kirk could use the confidence boost a prime-time win against Belichick would give him, but I don’t think he needs it nearly as badly as a healthy team in December and January.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

What is with Joseph missing these critical PATs?

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

What is with Joseph missing these critical PATs?

They should trade for Daniel Carlson

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

This defense is absolutely horrible. Making Mack Jones look like Brady. Do we even have linebackers????

Viewing 30 posts - 721 through 750 (of 1,219 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.