Where to buy a new Ulterra ?

• Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I’d like to buy a new 24v ulterra with a 60 inch shaft for a 2005 Lund 1700 Explorer Adventure ss. I’d like to buy it where I can have it installed and also in near future a new HB. Looking for suggestions and reviews, sorry for the long post.

traumatized
    eastern iowa

Right now Cabelas has 10% all gift cards for Father’s day. You can buy that amount in gift cards and save $$$$$. Also the Prairie Du Chein Cabelas will mount it. Just consider that when comparing prices. Also if you are a Veteran you get another 5% off at the store too.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I have another question. I’m new to this so here it is. I see my options are either the I pilot or I
    pilot link. I do not have a new HB graph yet so I’m wondering which do I need to get started before buying a new graph.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

They won’t mount it but Reeds has the Ulterra with built in MDI for a fair price and they are throwing in a free helix 7 MDI. Best deal I can find anywhere on a 24 volt terrova with built in MDI which is what I want. Mine was $2200 with tax for 24 volt 60″ shaft built in MDI and a Helix 7 G3. I ordered it yesterday so not sure how long they run that deal? That’s about $400 savings on both, and I been looking hard for a month now.

Just an FYI, but I heard in some instances where the Ulterras were self deploying while the boat is moving. That can’t be a good thing to see that happening at 50 mph!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I have another question. I’m new to this so here it is. I see my options are either the I pilot or I
    pilot link. I do not have a new HB graph yet so I’m wondering which do I need to get started before buying a new graph.

The i pilot link lets you control your motor from your graph. You can basically program it to drive you around following contours that you want. I didn’t see it as something I would want so I opted with the regular IPilot which you can still set to auto pilot, point the motor in the direction you want and it goes. Link also has a touch screen remote.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

You got the helix 7 and the motor for that price ?

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I got the Terrova with built in MDI ducer and Helix 7 G3 MDI. They have the Ulterra for more but you get the Helix 7 free too.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Outdraft wrote:</div>

I got the Terrova with built in MDI ducer and Helix 7 G3 MDI. They have the Ulterra for more but you get the Helix 7 free too.
    [/quote thank you, I’ll have to check on it

shady5

I had a 36v Terrova Link and networked it to my HB. It was cool at first, but I felt like I ended up spending too much time setting up trails, etc. and quit using it. The hand remote and autopilot are so easy, I think the other functions are overkill, though that’s just my opinion.

Mike Johnson

I purchased my ulterra through the boat center. They installed it and are very knowledgable about the product. I had to bring it back to be synced and they did it right away. I cannot say enough good things about there service.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

The way it looks the ulterra uses the same quick connect as my powerdrive so I should be ok there. Where I’ll really need help is with wiring a new graph

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.