What’s Your Super Bowl Menu??

• lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I might make some chili. Maybe some nachos. But trying to decide what else to make.

What’s on your Super Bowl menu for eats?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

BBQ smokies in the crock pot.

Adult beverages of course.

ThunderLund78

I think I might skip at least the first part and go ice fishing. It’s gonna be 40 deg when the sun goes down. We’ll if the wife has anything waiting when we get back. smile

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Whatever I want at the sports or swim up bar in Punta Cana!

lindyrig79

Nice dude!!

Jimmy Jones

Maybe wings. Chips for sure. We don’t go nuts on the snack type foods and we aren’t planning a meal. I’m sure Ma will put together a salad.

I’m hoping to get my venison summer sausage stuffed before the game.

Coletrain27

Usually don’t watch football but we’re gonna have Ribs, venison sausage/cheese/crackers and lots of beer

Attachments:
    1. FE1744BE-846B-46C9-99C5-273310F3D410.jpeg

breakerbreaker
    Inactive

sleep not watching it haven’t in prolly 15 years

stout93
    Becker MN

Nice. I’m guessing you’ve been there before, but if not you better hold on to your hat…probably the windiest place I’ve ever been..just non stop..

stout93
    Becker MN

Shredded crockpot beef sandwiches with horseradish and cheesy potatoes…

steelslinger71

Alcohol beverages, wings, Paula Deen dip and chips.

Dan
    Southeast MN

My wife and I will be on vacation as well. After we booked our trip in late November I told my wife “you know, this could be a predicament of the Vikings are in the super bowl. ” Looking back I don’t believe I worried too much about that happening.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

I think I might skip at least the first part and go ice fishing. It’s gonna be 40 deg when the sun goes down. We’ll if the wife has anything waiting when we get back. smile

Im hoping to be in this boat too. Not a huge fan of watching sports on tv at a scheduled time. Just feels like im wasting time.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Im hoping to be in this boat too. Not a huge fan of watching sports on tv at a scheduled time. Just feels like im wasting time.
    [/quote]

I didn’t realize it’s the super bowl. We will also be in the boat. We are getting up not and hooking the boat up this morning as well

lindyrig79

I agree it’s a beautiful weekend to be outdoors. As was last weekend I was ice fishing both days. We leave a week from today for Florida fishing and beaching so it’s a good weekend for me to be lazy, help get the kids packed up, and we usually watch the Super Bowl no matter where we are. I’ve watched in an ice house once or twice too toast

Michael Best

Shredded beef street tacos with green salsa.

Pretty simple to make. Cook a beef roast in a crock pot with a jar of pace picante sauce poured over it.

It’s pretty good with a deer roast as well. However the wife won’t eat it. Unless it’s deer jerky or deer sticks she won’t touch deer meat.

CaptainMusky

Same for me. I make bacon wrapped smokies smothered in brown sugar in oven then put in crockpot once cooked.

Mike West

Same for me. I make bacon wrapped smokies smothered in brown sugar in oven then put in crockpot once cooked.

PS Message sent.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

We were going to go to a party but our kids are sick so I’m still making things that I was going to bring to the party and now I just get to eat them all. The smoked pig shots were going to be the main show. Kielbasa slice at the bottom, wrapped in bacon, filled with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and diced jalapeños, then smoked in the smoker. Can’t wait to try them!

Also having steak and cheese sliders on Kings Hawaiian rolls. Cutting the whole loaf of buns in half, adding whatever type of sandwich stuff you want in there and then throwing them in the oven is so good. Might do meatball sliders with the same technique too.

Attachments:
    1. 8A1B027A-86F2-4F41-BC89-D819BAB0A446.png

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Making a batch of Sriracha chicken wings. Quac and chips. Chile cheese dip.

-J.

lindyrig79

All sounds good, I’m getting hungry now toast

CaptainMusky

All sounds good, I’m getting hungry now

Ha me too! I got a wild hair and decided to make buffalo chicken dip with smoked pulled chicken. House smells awesome already.

Alagnak1

Smoked deviled eggs, crab rangoon wantons, spinach/artichoke/bacon dip, wings- and if that’s all gone there is all the stuff ready to make a sheet or two of nachos.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gimruis wrote:</div>

Good stuff. Hard to beat some Buffalo wings too. waytogo

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Just the wife and I and we decided to go all out. Frozen Costco pizza!! waytogo jester

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.