New invention for the year!!

• buckmaster

To all duck hunters or any hunter for that matter:

As for any type of hunting, this year has been no different with the decoying and decoy spreads. I will say this if you don’t have one of these (see picture) then that is cleary your problem why ducks/animals aren’t surrounding you. It never fails, everytime this moment occurs you always get interrupted by swarming feathered friends. Gotta love the great outdoors and cameras.

I have been using this decoy for years now, but I finally got a patent on it.

See attachment for picture!!

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Now that you have it patened do you think you will be able to get compensation from the thousands of others that have been using and more than likly keep using this method? And if so how much do I, I mean people have to pay for this

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Now that you have it patened do you think you will be able to get compensation from the thousands of others that have been using and more than likly keep using this method? And if so how much do I, I mean people have to pay for this

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

This works really well when hunting with a buddy. Simply pee in shifts. I pee, you stand at the ready with the gun, and vise versa. It has been very effective on the ducks!

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

This works really well when hunting with a buddy. Simply pee in shifts. I pee, you stand at the ready with the gun, and vise versa. It has been very effective on the ducks!

buckmaster

When I say I got it a patent on it, I mean I finally got it on “CAMERA”……

Stickboy, would be nice to get compensated for the use of this decoy, but I will just continue to let everyone use it instead.

Will be out for the next 9 days deer/duck hunting and plan on using the decoy when things slow up. Good luck to everyone who will be hunting this weekend.

buckmaster

When I say I got it a patent on it, I mean I finally got it on “CAMERA”……

Stickboy, would be nice to get compensated for the use of this decoy, but I will just continue to let everyone use it instead.

Will be out for the next 9 days deer/duck hunting and plan on using the decoy when things slow up. Good luck to everyone who will be hunting this weekend.

kris_brantner
    My river

i got one that im waiting for a patent for. its a silo. of a guy in the water with a deke in his hands. i havent got the patent back for it yet

kris_brantner
    My river

i got one that im waiting for a patent for. its a silo. of a guy in the water with a deke in his hands. i havent got the patent back for it yet

buckmaster

That hunter decoy picker-upper is another good one as well. Never seems to fail no matter what time of the day/year it is.

buckmaster

That hunter decoy picker-upper is another good one as well. Never seems to fail no matter what time of the day/year it is.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.