Water issues with livewell..?

• Ultraplayer26

So I got a new 2018 epic bay boat sc and when I’m cruising the weight of the water inside the 40 gallon stern livewell,the drain tube comes loose. Now this is where it starts to get weird and it’s kind of mind boggling. When the drain tube falls over the water from the livewell leaves from the rear of the hull, but while it does that the fresh water coming in from the livewell pump goes into the hull instead of leaving from the rear drains back to sea? And when the drain tube is in place everything works fine? I’m like tired of cracking my head thinking about what is causing this. And the amount of water that’s going inside the hull is a lot like enough to sink the boat in under 15 minutes.So it’s kinda scary. Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

And the amount of water that’s going inside the hull is a lot like enough to sink the boat in under 15 minutes.So it’s kinda scary.

What does your dealer have to say about this? I would think they and Epic, would be very concerned with such a safety issue. The heck with what the internet thinks about it.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I agree with Dave, have the dealer get it fixed right.
    Drain tubes are not supposed to fall off, creating a
    REAL problem. (read Safety issue).
    Keep us posted.
    Jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.