Winona Walleye Club Results

• marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

First of all I would like to thank everyone that fished our second walleye tourney of the year. Here are the results from pool 5A on Saturday April 5th.

1) – Peter M. & Aaron C. – 13.69 – 5 fish
    2) – Rick R. & Paul R. – 11.73 – 5 fish
    3) – Tim C. & Troy M. – 11.56 – 5 fish
    4) – Andy (Drew) W. & Gary W. – 11.25 – 5 fish
    5) – Chad & Jim S. – 10.47 – 2 fish – Big Walleye honors – 6.42
    6) – Curt W. & Steve A. – 8.10 – 5 fish
    7) – Dave A. & John C. – 7.39 – 5 fish
    8) – Ted M. & Claire J. – 7.05 – 4 fish ?

Hope to see everyone at our next one on May 17th at Dick’s Marine pool 6.

walleye16
    SE, MN

Thanks to all that fished. Way to go Chad and Jim with that 24″ fatty.

garyjohnwenzel

Congrats to all the winners and thanks Pete & Drew for starting this WWC. Someday I might get as good as you dudes. Maybe next tournament you can

crash22

If your thinking about fishing a good honest tournament this is the one!! 100 percent pay back! Even being cold both of the tourney so far didn’t matter meeting new great fishermen and all the different presentation that people use and are willing to share what there catching or not catching on is nice to hear about! Having my partner giggling like a little school girl when he caught the 24″ was priceless!! Hope to see a bunch more boats next tournament! Aaron

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

If your thinking about fishing a good honest tournament this is the one!! 100 percent pay back! Even being cold both of the tourney so far didn’t matter meeting new great fishermen and all the different presentation that people use and are willing to share what there catching or not catching on is nice to hear about! Having my partner giggling like a little school girl when he caught the 24″ was priceless!! Hope to see a bunch more boats next tournament! Aaron

I can hear that little school girl laugh now.

But I still had fun getting my butt whooped.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.