pool 9 report

• kyle_seubert
    La Crosse, WI

When the boys finnaly arrived at my house after we all had some time spent with the girlfriends last night we knew we better get to bed early because it was going to be an early morning out in the boat on pool 9. The alarm finnaly went off at 545 and we had one thing on our mind from this point forwarsd and that was walleyes. We got to the boat landing and broke threw the thin layer of ice and were off. After being dissapointed that the spot we wanted to fish right away had big ice chunks floating everywhere we set up our first drift in about of 20 ft of water with only a couple short fish and a few little saugers. so we decided to do this a few more times and then it was time to make a move. the next spot was a small hump with a current seam spliting through it we all got our slip rigs down and BAM brandon had a nice fish on and it was a keeper walleye after fishing in this area the rest of the time we were there we picked up another keeper walleye 6 saugers, and 7 perch and a ton of shorty’s all in all it was another fun day on the water with friends
    Good luck out there fellas

pic 1- Brandon with a keeper walleye

pic 2- me with a nice sauger

pic 3- Dylan with a nice walleye

pic 4- the batch

pic 5- the heads lol

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Nice job Kyle, Brandon and Dylan!!!

Mark

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Indeed it was a good morning guys, but uhmmm why did I just wake up on your couch kyle and you and brandyn gone ice fishing now?!?!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Way to balance your relationships and fishing, even if you are in high school . Nice report and fish

bear
    Trempealeau

Ahhh to be young again….

Nice fish boys.

How was the ramp? Snow? Ice?

Thanks,

Bear

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

How was the ramp? Snow? Ice?

Ehhh the ramp is still pretty nasty. We were the first ones there this morning and it was pretty good didn’t have any issues. But when we were leaving at the bottom there are two ice humps and if you let your tires get behind them it’s rough going happened to us… Luckly for Four wheel drive and we got out once we got some grip to the cement.

kyle_seubert
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Way to balance your relationships and fishing, even if you are in high school . Nice report and fish

You got that right

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

This weekened’s gonna just be gorgeous again! So i’ll be staying at your house and we will be at it earlier this time Sunday morning sounds good! I gotta get back to class now Kyle!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.