pool 9

• neilyo

anyone been on pool 9 lately? i haven’t heard of anything happening but if the water is FINALLY coming down i am just going to have to hit desoto. my freezer is getting low thanks to this high water. time to them.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I just returned from a roady on HWY 35 between La Crosse and Lynxville. There are a ton of boats fishing Desoto Bay, I would imagine the crappies are on the chew there. There were also a few boats fishing Victory and the Genoa dam looked busy just below the float. There were also some scattered boats along the rip rap on the east shore line by the power plant.

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

It’s “GO TIME” on the river. Judging from what I’ve seen on Pool 9 in the last 4 days ~ they’ll be snapping on neighboring pools as well. The only speices I haven’t dialed in a solid pattern is the Walleye. Little doubt in my mind they are starting to school and stage. I just haven’t found them consistantly yet.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

OH MAN that’s just what I’ve been wanting to hear. That 3 hour drive goes pass a little more quickly thinking we might have a chance

neilyo

thats great to hear guys. i haven’t had the slippery minnow out for what seams to be forever. its time for the feeding. and yea if the crappie bit is hitting i might have to fill my livewell with them as well.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Thanks you two river rats for the report.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.