pool 2

• matttienter1

just wondering how the water conditions are at p2?I was by there 2 weeks ago and there was alot of floating ice.I’m hoping to get there Monday or Tuesday.They’re talking 60 degrees

Heres to swimmin with bull legged woman

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

We used Lilly dale. Ramp is in ruff shape. Small boats and 4×4 tow vehicle imho. Deep lip at the end of ramp today. I never dropped my tires off, just wenched it off/on. Use Hidden Falls for the next couple 3 days.

Started at the confluence, no bites. Didn’t see any either. Boats started to fill in so we dropped downstream and hit a few spots. Jig and meat put a mixed bag in the boat. Blades got bit too, again nothing big. Took off when the wind kicked up. Nice to be back on P2!

-J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Jon,
    When you say blades are you talking about spinners like a beetle spin or a dare devil?

Nope, talking about BFT blade baits:

BFT Blade Baits

They triggered bites today in a tuff bite.

-J.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I drove over Pool 2 today….over the Layfayette bridge heading out to the Sportman’s Show (I’m never going to try driving around in &*%^ Minneapoolis ever again, I don’t care what kind of show they have) and also over the Wakota Bridge this evening. I saw some ice near shore but it was mainly open! I didn’t get a look at the 494 ramp but it has a decent exposure to the South so it should be dry.

I have to get moving and get my trailer back togther. It’s open down there!

Rootski

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.