Lake Pepin?

• eauclaireboys
    Eau Claire wi

Is there any walleyes being caught with any consistance on Lake pepin. I was thinking of going down tusday and see what i could drum up.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

That is dead water! Even the pros didn’t fish down there much.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Its been tough but it is getting close

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

We fished Lake Pepin Saturday and Sunday in the MTT tournament. Prefishing on Thursday we got a 17″ walleye otherwise most of our catch was made up of saugers. I wouldn’t say the bite it crazy yet but 50 fish in 7 hours isn’t bad. Unfortunately, most of them were 10-14 inches. We caught 8 fish between 15-21 inches on Saturday and only 1 on Sunday. The pattern was trolling crankbaits in 18-23 feet. I’m hoping to make it down in a couple weeks to get another crack at some nicer fish.

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

We gave it a go on Sunday in the mtt and didn’t have much luck word is just like eric said she is getting close! Get down there give it a shot and let us know what ya come up with! I’m sure the guys fishing the lpo won’t mind a lil insight

tomberg
    Rochester,MN.

we went today and fished from frontenac to the cans and caught a hand full of 10″ saugers..very slow.. nice weather,better than being at work..

Rick Streiff
    Rochester, MN

My guess is that if the weather does what it’s supposed to this time of year the fishing should start picking up on the points in about 2 weeks and the only reason i say that is because i plan on giving it a shot

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

I will be up all weekend and plan on working the lake. Plan is hit the known spots and simply troll new spots covering water to see what can come up with. Will report monday if have any luck.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

53-55 Sunday

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.