Up She Comes – Again!

• steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Well I thought the No Wake Restriction might come off this weekend but I guess not. Looks like it will remain putt-putt time for a while yet.

Attachments:
    1. 9-May-2019.png

tangler
    Inactive

Didn’t stop the idiot fishing near me on Tuesday. And no I wasn’t waving at you.

It doesn’t matter if you have the entire river to yourself, or if there are no COs around, or if you need to drop a deuce. no wake is no wake. Every time we have these conditions I take my tiny boat on the river and every time some a-hole rips past me doing 50.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Doesn’t matter where or when. There’s always someone throwing a wake.

Looking forward to pulling harnesses next week on the Croix but it has been hard to leave a hot bite on the sippi.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

No no NO Andy! It’s a hot bite on Mille Lacs! There’s no walleye in the two rivers. Trust me on this.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

No no NO Andy! It’s a hot bite on Mille Lacs! There’s no walleye in the two rivers. Trust me on this.

Sorry, hot bite on pool 4… Current has pushed the walleye from 3 into 4 like it does Everytime we have high water wave

We could have maybe seen a bump in temps from a good May rain. But, wa wa..

Attachments:
    1. graph-2.png

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Tangler – Is that you in the 10 foot boat rowing up the river?

tangler
    Inactive

Tangler – Is that you in the 10 foot boat rowing up the river?

Thankfully no! I thought my boat was tiny, now 14ft sounds like a tuna boat. I only row if I’m outta gas AND the battery is toast. Too lazy for that nonsense jester

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

There has been this small boat – a 10 footer I think – out on the river the last few days. The guy in it is rowing and he moves around pretty well. With the No Wake in effect he is moving about as fast as the rest of us. I’ve seen him using his landing net so he is catching fish.

tangler
    Inactive

There has been this small boat – a 10 footer I think – out on the river the last few days. The guy in it is rowing and he moves around pretty well. With the No Wake in effect he is moving about as fast as the rest of us. I’ve seen him using his landing net so he is catching fish.

Maybe I should go smaller then because I’ve been having crap luck haha!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.