Two Rivers salmon action already going great

• MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

This past weekend was a good one on the Salmon Chasers boat. Friday it got splashed. Saturday and Sunday she was working and managed 15 fish limits both mornings. Saturday was mostly coho with a few rainbows. Sunday was about the same with 3 nice kings seeing the cooler, with the biggest weighing 20.7lbs. The best baits for the kings was a white flasher with a Little Boy Blue Mirage UV Fire Fly. For the coho and rainbows we ran small orange flashers with either Limited Out or Dynamite UV Fire Flies and a mix of spoons from the surface down to about 50′ over 80-200′. We marked lots of fish and baitfish. The fish were packed with big alewives with the river loaded full of small ones.

Dad and I spent a lot of time to update the interior of the boat with new flooring, sanded and oiled all the wood, recovered the seats, and replaced the lighting. The cruddy weather we had most of May gave us the time to get the work done. We hope you enjoy it when you fish with us.

This year seems to be starting out a lot like last year and we hope it continues. If you are looking to book a trip, don’t wait. A lot of the boats here are filling up fast. Good luck fishing.

#longlivetheking17
    #FireFliesWI
    #TheBestDamnFliesonthegreatlakes

Attachments:
    1. 29153-1.jpg

2. 20170528_104143-1.jpg

3. 29228-1.jpg

4. 20170528_070453-1.jpg

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Nice fish Mike! Didn’t know you were guiding up there.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Ya 7 years now full time, fun fishing before that in my own boat since 97 and with another guy starting when I was 5.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.