True confession.its time.

• jeff_huberty
    Inactive

My dog and I ran into a uncooperative skunk out in ND a few years back. My dog ran off and left me and the skunk duel it out, the skunk is no longer roaming the Praire potholes of ND.
    My dog? God bless him, has passed. And I am still here dealing with the remnants of that long ago battle.

Funny thing is when ever I am driving the roads less traveled and get that sweet whiff of skunk wafting in the breeze,It happily brings me back to that brief encounter on the Praire.
    ????

And,I repulse at the slight odor Corona since that day.????

Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

I only gun hunt, not bow, and the gun I use I don’t even own…. and I have shot 8pt bucks before….

Don’t report me to the hunting forum!

thanks guys, big weight off my shoulders

Brian B

I am an avid bowler. Thursday night league. No other bowlers on this site?

I bowl 2-3 times per week from labor day to mid April… plus a good handful of weekend tournaments.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I am Lesbian stuck inside a Mans Body

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I mix my Jack Daniel’s with Mountain Dew…regularly.

Not to be judgemental, but that’s really weird. But to be honest, it’s only the second weirdest “soda pop” drink I’ve heard of someone actually liking.

The weirdest was Dr. Pepper and triple sec. Yes, really.

Grouse

Timmy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Timmy wrote:</div>

I am an avid bowler. Thursday night league. No other bowlers on this site?

I bowl 2-3 times per week from labor day to mid April… plus a good handful of weekend tournaments.

Atta boy….

I do just one night per week with an occasional sub night for pals in other leagues. Maybe one local tourney per year is enough for me. If I had no fam at home, I would definitely do more. I carry a fair average with one night – good enough for now. I find it a really good way to help pass the winter away.

404 ERROR
    MN

Not to be judgemental, but that’s really weird. But to be honest, it’s only the second weirdest “soda pop” drink I’ve heard of someone actually liking.

Any sort of Whiskey and Dew is pretty good. It’s a redneck Whiskey Sour.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Hmmmm. Just in reading about it, my mouth puckered up and I had that “drinking OJ after toothpaste” reaction. Never heard of that, but to each his own.

I got the strangest reaction at a trade show in Des Moines a couple of weeks back. Ordered an irish and ginger and the lady tending bar looked at me like I’d just said I was from the Planet Zog. She asked me, “Irish what and ginger what?” I had to look around to see if this was some kind of gag.

Grouse

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

[/quote]

Whiskey and dew isnt bad at all. My old lady likes her captain and orange juice.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.