True confession.its time.

• grizzly
    nebraska

how awful lol

Iowaboy1

you play pasture pool????

catmando
    wis

Yes I do and i like it.. anyone else? Have to confess? lol.

blackbay

I don’t fish rivers.

Sharon
    SE Metro

you play pasture pool????

Pasture Pool! I’m going to have to remember that! grin

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

I can’t stand Prince’s music.

catmando
    wis

keep it coming.. it’s good for the soul.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I Golf

I knew it. I could just sense that you were a little bit “off”. You just had that air of one of THOSE people, the ones who hide their Foot Joys in a little bag in their trunk so no one will know.

Do you feel dirty after you use the ball washer? Be honest.

Grouse

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m not so much of a golfer but I do go and whack at the ball with my clubs. Very little skill in my game

B-man

I love fishing more than my wife……there……I said it jester

Iowaboy1

for the younger crowd who has never heard it,Jeb and cousin easy can teach you how to golf.

Roy

I have never seen Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Walking Dead, or Game of Thrones and never will.

catmando
    wis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>catmando wrote:</div>
    I Golf

I knew it. I could just sense that you were a little bit “off”. You just had that air of one of THOSE people, the ones who hide their Foot Joys in a little bag in their trunk so no one will know.

Do you feel dirty after you use the ball washer? Be honest.

Grouse

Dirty nope, conflicted yes when I leave and I look at the Jon boat, walleye boat, kayak. will try to even things up, fish 4 days a week ,golf 3. lol spring cant come soon enough.

tim hurley

Lord Of the Rings-if you have not read the books but have seen Holy Grail, you cannot take Rings seriously.

bclii
    MN/AZ

Yes I do and i like it.. anyone else? Have to confess? lol.

After my wife retired, we started wintering in AZ and golf all winter long, mostly walking 18. Then fish all summer while back in MN. We sneak a few rounds in while back there. At times, I’ve missed being on the ice, but then just head out to the links in shorts!

carnivore
    Dubuque, Iowa

Half my friends golf. All the couples in a potluck group we’ve been in except my wife and I belong to a golf club. I haven’t golfed for years but every time I did I wished I were in my boat fishing instead. For years I told my friends I’d start golfing when I retired and be a duffer just like them. As time grew closer to retirement I decided to blow that off and spend as much time on the river in my boat as possible. The game of golf is a great social pastime and I understand the attraction but not for me. See you on the water.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I have never seen Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Walking Dead, or Game of Thrones and never will.

The others I can understand, but Star Wars??? Oh c’mon that’s such a great series! I think you should watch the first 6 at least!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I like to use golf balls for target practice with my 22-250.

shady5

I like live bait better than plastics. I know, I’m a terrible fisherman….

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

I spend a lot of money on fishing. Do I really need all these baits, rods, reels, boat, trolling motor, depthfinders….. Yes I do.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I honestly thought I was the only one. I’ve never seen any of those either

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’ve never used a vexilar, except to anchor my boat.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I can’t stand Prince’s music.

Thank You!!!!!! Me also.
    I golf 1-3 times a year, watch Nascar, and sing in the shower….. whistling

Ice Cap

I keep my wife terrified of frozen lakes by telling her embellished stories of cracks, pressure ridges and loud cracking noises at night. She has said many times she will never go ice fishing. whistling

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Sometimes I really wish this board had “likes” on posts. There are some classics.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

I keep my wife terrified of frozen lakes by telling her embellished stories of cracks, pressure ridges and loud cracking noises at night. She has said many times she will never go ice fishing. whistling

Keith, if my wife was any more afraid of ice fishing, I wouldn’t be allowed to go!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Golf–only game with a ball that you have to chase it yourself. Every other ball type game someone throws or brings it back.

Ice Cap

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Keith wrote:</div>

Keith, if my wife was any more afraid of ice fishing, I wouldn’t be allowed to go!

Haha! My wife never had a interest to go in the first place really. She did go out with a bunch of us on a nice afternoon for a charity tournament on Island lake up here a couple years ago. But we weren’t more than 30 yards off shore and there were tons of people so she felt comfortable.

My son and son in law both try to get their wives to go all the time. Their strategy is if they get the wife to like it they will get to go more often and spend more money on gear without as much push back. I’m not sure about that trade off. My son’s freind he can’t go unless he takes his wife she loves it.
    I know he wishes she would stay back and do things with her girlfriends more often.

I’ve been married going on 40 years. When I say I think I’m going up to LOTW or Red for a couple days she’s packing my bag before I can get the words out of my mouth!! lol

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.