Polar Kraft

• Thomas Fidler

Since there’s no polar Kraft topic thread I needed to post somewhere. I currently have a 2012 polar Kraft TX165 and I’m looking for help on finding two things for it, live well dividers and a replacement key or lock sets. Any help would be appreciated.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Welcome to In-Depth.

What does your dealer recommend?

Thomas Fidler

I contacted my dealer, they in turn took my info and contacted the manufacture since we as the consumer are not given the option to contact the manufacture. And that’s been six months and five calls back to the dealer. I whole heartedly believe the file thirteen my request.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

Polar Kraft was bought by a company called Apex and according to a thread on WC they stopped producing them sometime last year.

CaptainMusky

I would imagine that the locks and even the livewell would be of similar size to other manufacturers. These boat makers dont build their own locks. Look for a brand label on the lock and contact that company. Measure your livewell and go to another manufacturer dealer and you should find something.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Could also modify a live well divider from say a Lund or similar boat to fit.
    The Lund dealer I use has boxes of those storage locker locks, there is kye codes on them believe they only have 5 or 6 keys. Pull one and take it to a Different dealer and see what they say.

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

Did you try calling Apex and telling them the issue you have with their dealer? (574) 457-2082

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.