True confession.its time.

• catmando
    wis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>catmando wrote:</div>
    White socks and sandals….. yep he’s a Minnesotan. lol

Yup. Sunburn on the foot tops where the sandal straps let the sun hit my hide.

yep been there done that, every step you take is a pain

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I eat bbq sauce on everything, and I always have a bottle of Tabasco with me

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

I’d rather catch less fish then mess with new electronics.

Smackem33

I love golf only time I hang with my older brother. He’s not much of a fisherman. And also golf is like sex you don’t have to be good at it to have fun!

Go Spuds

I love Jimmy Buffett and have been to 4 concerts….Im in my 30’s

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I love playing golf but somtimes I feel like I payed $60 to drink my own beer.

I guess my 2nd confession is I bring my own beer on the course.

guthook1
    Lake Nebagamon Wisconsin

Bass are just carp with a nose job. Try eating once and tell me they don’t taste like eating a mud brick.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I was interviewed for a reality show and then was told “We can’t put that on tv”

Smackem33

I love playing golf but somtimes I feel like I payed $60 to drink my own beer.

I guess my 2nd confession is I bring my own beer on the course.

I don’t golf without a Groupon or twilight rates after work…. I also bring my own beer toast

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Bass are just carp with a nose job. Try eating once and tell me they don’t taste like eating a mud brick.

That’s how I feel about eating walleye. They just taste like what ever you put on them

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>guthook1 wrote:</div>

That’s how I feel about eating walleye. They just taste like what ever you put on them

Ketchup on walleye! Great Idea!!

At least it will taste like something!!

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Pailofperch wrote:</div>
    I HATE ketchup.

WOW………… you need counciling!!!!!!! devil devil rotflol

I tried. Counselor got up and ran after 1 minute.

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

I love golfing, but I golf mostly with my Dad, it’s kind of our time to hang out. We both play really quick, and are fairly quiet/reserved. It’s relaxing, but then I get annoyed playing with other people who are slow.

I used to be a 1.4 handicap, now I’m …. not that good anymore. But I still have fun!

Speaking of golf, it’s probably time to get a new driver….

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I’ve gone from having a golf club membership (Sartell Public, back when it was still 18 holes), to playing 15+ courses a year, to playing just the occasional scramble, to not taking the clubs out of the garage last year. Best year of my life! rotflol

@MattMoen that is just TMI, there are some unwritten etiquette rules here rotflol rotflol rotflol

@BelleTaine that made me laugh, and I may need to dust off the clubs to play a round with you by the cabin. May need one of our wives to pick us up though jester

Timmy

I am an avid bowler. Thursday night league. No other bowlers on this site?

I also enjoy golf, but only get out once or twice per yr, due to family constraints. As the boy gets older, I will get back into golfing more regularly – I find it very therapeutic.

catmando
    wis

This one is better than my famous thread, what was the dumbest thing you said to your wife. jester

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I’ve gone from having a golf club membership (Sartell Public, back when it was still 18 holes), to playing 15+ courses a year, to playing just the occasional scramble, to not taking the clubs out of the garage last year. Best year of my life! rotflol

@MattMoen that is just TMI, there are some unwritten etiquette rules here rotflol rotflol rotflol

@BelleTaine that made me laugh, and I may need to dust off the clubs to play a round with you by the cabin. May need one of our wives to pick us up though jester

I’m in! Ann could pick us up and we could take you to your place on the pontoon. toast

404 ERROR
    MN

I am an avid bowler. Thursday night league. No other bowlers on this site?

I bowled all through High School and college. I actually bowled MJBT (Minnesota Junior Bowlers Tour) for a couple years. Believe it or not, my bowling scholarships paid for a large chunk of college. I still have most of my gear, but it’s probably been 5 years since I’ve thrown a ball and would be lucky to break 150…

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I bowled all through High School and college. I actually bowled MJBT (Minnesota Junior Bowlers Tour) for a couple years. Believe it or not, my bowling scholarships paid for a large chunk of college. I still have most of my gear, but it’s probably been 5 years since I’ve thrown a ball and would be lucky to break 150…
    [/quote]

a pair of shoes, a ball and a can koozie?

Deuces

Can’t remember the last time I played golf and didn’t get super drunk.

Love getting the cute cart chicks to take shots with us.

Smackem33

a pair of shoes, a ball and a can koozie?
    [/quote]

Thought you were a hammer swinging beer drinking tough guy eelpout? Only people I’ve heard call it a can koozie is a woman, the technical term is can cooler rotflol

FryDog62

I’ve been known to add soda to my Scotch shock

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I’ve been known to add soda to my Scotch

Now that’s a close to criminal.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

I thought this was a safe space….

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Thought you were a hammer swinging beer drinking tough guy eelpout? Only people I’ve heard call it a can koozie is a woman, the technical term is can cooler rotflol
    [/quote]

Framer? Nope, that’s my alter ego.
    I’m a Manicurist, and if I pass the test this week I’ll officially have my Pedicure license. woot

I’m looking for new Clients. Anyone, Anyone?

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Framer? Nope, that’s my alter ego.
    I’m a Manicurist, and if I pass the test this week I’ll officially have my Pedicure license. woot

I’m looking for new Clients. Anyone, Anyone?

You’ll need those carpentry tools to get after my toenails but I’ll let you give it a shot….

ozzyky
    On water

I have never seen Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Walking Dead, or Game of Thrones and never will.

Same!! And I do occasionally dip my fish in ketchup

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

When my FW was pregnant, I shaved her legs for her…… redface

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

When my FW was pregnant, I shaved her legs for her…… redface

Great now we all know you are nice… grin

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.