Truckers convoy in Canada

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

KPE it’s one thing to burn down the businesses and another to slow or disrupt traffic. If the truckers leave one lane (right lane) open and only slow the left lanes of the freeway I will be fine with that. Closing the whole freeway would be a no go for me.

The guy below is just flapping his gums, nothing he can or will do.

Dem Rep. Ruben Gallego wants the government to seize trucks participating in the DC convoy and redistribute them.

buschman
    Pool 2

There isn’t a video available. Why did you choose the two you posted prior?

Not sure why the video will not show?? There are a hundred videos on youtube. Take a peek. Choose what you want. The ones I posted are plan fact videos that show the police response on the subject and real video from live streams to compare real vs the ottawa police response to the public.

B-man

Because it’s age restricted? mrgreen

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20220222-151324.png

castle-rock-clown

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>castle-rock-clown wrote:</div>
    Protest all you want, but when you are upsetting the flow of commerce, you are breaking the law and subject to arrest. Assemble all you want, but don’t interfere with others ability to move from point A to point B. These are pretty simple distinctions, and both the government and law enforcement has given ample warnings.

All of the peaceful protests in the twin cities in recent memory have disrupted commerce, some of it even disrupted interstate commerce. I’m curious why the same measures weren’t taken then that are actively being deployed now to try to stop the trucker convoy in the US?

I have no control how local law enforcement reacts to problems. Protesting means to voice ones opinion and act individually as long as it doesn’t interfere with others interests. There’s a vivid line between protests and disorderly conduct including intimidation.

Brent Siebenaler

Here is another if you need to see before and after Brent.. Pretty easy to look these up and see what you do or do not want to believe as biased. As I said there are many other live feeds from all angles if you want to hop on youtube and research for yourself.

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Ottawa Elderly Disabled Mohawk Woman Candice Sero TRAMPLED by Police Horses” width=”850″ height=”478″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/AsN-5EFM2FU?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>

Ok it played this time when I tried… previously it wanted me to sign in to YouTube to view. Wasn’t signing up or into anything to watch it.

I still didn’t see anything that wasn’t in your other videos. I would feel pretty confident in betting that prior to those horses riding in, as are often used for crowd control, an order to disperse was given. If so and those people chose to stay I have a hard time seeing the difference in that and what happens to others who fail to comply with law enforcement. I’m tired of rules changing or being applied differently depending on who is doing what, or whether one agrees or disagrees with what they stand for. Wish we could find our way back to a time when a man stood for what he stood for, didn’t need to check whether it meant they were on the right or left of whatever issue. When they were solid in their own beliefs instead of following the “team”.

Question for you….what are your thoughts about the journalists were assaulted and or arrested by MPD and MSP during the Floyd protests here in the twin cities?

B-man

This is a great read

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20220222-190823.png

buschman
    Pool 2

Wish we could find our way back to a time when a man stood for what he stood for, didn’t need to check whether it meant they were on the right or left of whatever issue. When they were solid in their own beliefs instead of following the “team”.

Question for you….what are your thoughts about the journalists were assaulted and or arrested by MPD and MSP during the Floyd protests here in the twin cities?

Brent, I agree 100% with standing for what you believe in your quote.. The issue with the Floyd deal is you cannot compare it to Ottawa. Ottawa is a protest. The Floyd thing turned into a riot! They just do not belong in the same conversation.

Umy
    South Metro

This is a great read

My new favorite person – well spoken Samantha

buschman
    Pool 2

Not sure if you guys seen but Trudeau revoked the Emergency Act.
    He did this yesterday. There are plenty of articles out there. Pretty obvious why. The cards are starting to get turned over up there.

Viewing 10 posts - 871 through 880 (of 880 total)

The topic ‘Truckers convoy in Canada’ is closed to new replies.