Truckers convoy in Canada

• munchy
    NULL

Seeing the amount of regular working people joining the protest is absolutely awesome

But as Turdeux says, it’s only a “Fringe” group and doesn’t represent the majority. jester

I’m hearing the police have broken up the convoy into smaller groups, likely to make it seem smaller.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

Canada is the nation-wide version of California.

munchy
    NULL

Live stream of protest

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>B-man wrote:</div>
    Seeing the amount of regular working people joining the protest is absolutely awesome

But as Turdeux says, it’s only a “Fringe” group and doesn’t represent the majority. jester

I’m hearing the police have broken up the convoy into smaller groups, likely to make it seem smaller.

When will they figure out all these truckers aren’t delivering anything? Before or after the store shelves are empty?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

But the real question is, where would you rather live?

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Be there, will be wild!

Watched some of the livestream. Sounds like ANTIFA has been paid to incite violence.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Greenhorn wrote:</div>

But the real question is, where would you rather live?

That’s really a tough one to answer! Both are equally unamerican, but both definitely have their beauty and outdoors charms (in places).

Coletrain27

That’s awesome. And I don’t see them burning down towns like the other “peaceful protests” lately

munchy
    NULL

Facebook is trying to censor the truth,

Color me shocked!

buschman
    Pool 2

Be there, will be wild!

Watched some of the livestream. Sounds like ANTIFA has been paid to incite violence.

Find a new threat to troll this time bud.

This is much bigger and real than you want to believe or are willing to anyways. You can scroll along. Thank you.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

B-man thanks for sharing link! Not on Facebook so nice to see! How would they say it “Roll on” ?? 😊

Coletrain27

Be there, will be wild!

Care to share the link where you heard this? Or is this something you made up?

buschman
    Pool 2

B-man thanks for sharing link! Not on Facebook so nice to see! How would they say it “Roll on” ?? 😊

I agree.

I try not to sit on Facebook or other social media platform but if it allowed I hope you guys can keep linking any good live streaming and links that we would not see otherwise. Not news broadcast but livestreams from the people there. What I have seen was cool. No violence or damaged property. Just a pile of hockey sticks holding their flags and chopper mitts. I support these people 1000%.

munchy
    NULL

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20220129-205303_YouTube.jpg

Coletrain27

Mr blackface Trudeau

Attachments:
    1. DD843712-5CB4-49F0-B09D-A8A735A2AFDD.jpeg

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I read a few extremely liberal reports on this. Very said how extremely hateful the left is.

I hope and pray something good comes of this!
    Roll on truckers!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Care to share the link where you heard this? Or is this something you made up?

The live stream above, like I said. Go to 2:24:00.

It wasn’t me that made it up.

B-man

It’s not just Ottawa that has people standing up

Every city in Canada has protests right now…..as their leader cowers in an unknown location

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20220129-2209382.png

B-man

Another funny thing about Facebook and their algorithms….

I posted a couple videos on my page about the protests today and changed my profile pic to a Canadian flag.

I’ve gotten one “like”…..on all three things combined… ONE all day lol

They’re not popping up on people’s feeds.

Christ, I could post a picture of my dog eating a frozen turd and get 60 “likes” in the first hour rotflol

They are censoring everything and not letting people see what’s really happening. Canada is having a FRICKING REVOLUTION right now.

Normally if you post something or change your profile picture a lot of your friends gets alerts.

That’s not the case with anything related to Canada right now. They’re hiding everything they can to keep the sheep in line.

If nobody is seeing anything I post about Canada, that means I’m not seeing anything someone else posts about it either

Keep that in mind when “the British are coming” again….or did they already?

munchy
    NULL

Fringe, yeah, yeah, definitely a Fringe.

Attachments:
    1. trudeautruckermeme-251x300-1.png

Iowaboy1

I wish I still had my old 73 freightshaker cabover, I would join the crowd and crash the gate doing 98!

Cameron white

I’m a Canadian driver who workes in Fargo daily. They took 2 hours off our drive time with their rolling blockade at Emerson yesterday. There are not many truckers, mostly religious folks and mennonites in this movement. You can’t praise truckers and then tie up those same truckers for hours. No support from me.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 880 total)

The topic ‘Truckers convoy in Canada’ is closed to new replies.