Striker Ice Suits on sale

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN
    Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Dang. I tried the bibs. But 2xl 3xl and 4xl is the only options. I’m a large. And when you click on the jackets, they can’t be found. Besides the white one

CaptainMusky

Dang. I tried the bibs. But 2xl 3xl and 4xl is the only options. I’m a large. And when you click on the jackets, they can’t be found. Besides the white one

Their jackets tend to run small FYI. If you havent tried one on, it would be a good idea.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Their jackets tend to run small FYI. If you havent tried one on, it would be a good idea.

I run the climate suit. So I hear you on that one

CaptainMusky

I run the climate suit. So I hear you on that one

Yup, but after I dropped like 60 pounds mine looks like a dang parachute on me LOL

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Several years ago when they first came out, I purchased my climate coat and bibs according the chart provided. I returned both for the next larger size.

CaptainMusky

Several years ago when they first came out, I purchased my climate coat and bibs according the chart provided. I returned both for the next larger size.

I was lucky enough to try them on at the ice show. Had I not done that I would have been in the same boat.

tswoboda

These sizing comments surprise me. My jacket is old and it must have changed since then, but I have the 1st gen Hardwater and the jacket fits absolutely massive. I wear a size Medium in every jacket I own except for the Hardwater jacket which is a size small and is baggy even over 5+ layers. It fits HUGE.

CaptainMusky

These sizing comments surprise me. My jacket is old and it must have changed since then, but I have the 1st gen Hardwater and the jacket fits absolutely massive. I wear a size Medium in every jacket I own except for the Hardwater jacket which is a size small and is baggy even over 5+ layers. It fits HUGE.

Perhaps its just the Climate, not sure. I didnt try on others. I know when I bought it Cory from Marine General told me they run small and he was right.

B-man

You wear 5+ layers under your winter coat?!? Lol

CaptainMusky

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tswoboda wrote:</div>

You wear 5+ layers under your winter coat?!? Lol

LMAO

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.