Split a guide on Green Bay 4/26

• Jonesy

So I have a guide hired for friday 4/26. Coworker backed out and I don’t want to lose the trip. Cost would be 190 per person. Any interest send me a PM

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Booked with the grand kids that weekend or I’d hop in with ya.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

What kinda trip? Walleye

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

I might be interested, but I’ll let ya book with someone or I can be your last minute back up…

Mark

Jonesy

What kinda trip? Walleye

Yes walleye.

I might be interested, but I’ll let ya book with someone or I can be your last minute back up…

Mark

OK I can do that. How much notice do you need?

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

How many in the boat, is there a plan for the rest of the weekend or just a one day deal?

Jonesy

How many in the boat, is there a plan for the rest of the weekend or just a one day deal?

Just a one day thing,at least for me. I have to be in town for work that weekend and rather than haul my boat I was just going to use a guide.

@black98transam

What was the master plan? DePere, pest, reefs on the bay?

I truly don’t know as at this point all I have is confirmation for the date and such. I can get more info. I just wanted to catch fish lol.

Hilltopper
    LaCrosse, WI

PM sent please reply

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Jonesy:

I generally have some flexibility, I’d need a couple days and if my date fills up, I’ll let ya know as soon as I know in case my flexibility disappears…

Mark

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

@black98transam

Let me know if you still have a seat available. I could schedule some work over there a day or two before to set things up.

I’d have to be home by sunrise Sat. Have a beer cave festival that day at noon I bought tix for. Can’t imagine a better weekend combining those two things. woot

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Jonesy:

I lost track of this and once I saw it looked at it again, how did it work out??? Did you find someone and hopefully the trip was a success also!!!

Mark

Jonesy

Jonesy:

I lost track of this and once I saw it looked at it again, how did it work out??? Did you find someone and hopefully the trip was a success also!!!

Mark

Well funny thing. My Dad ended up coming to town from NC so I did not go. I set up with another IDO member. However apparently the guide hit something the night before so they did not go either.

Looks like my first green bay spring trip will be 2020 lol

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.