Hook N Look

• ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Anybody catch this week’s episode?

They were filming fishing smallies on beds and it was cool to watch those smallies attack the camera man…good stuff!!!

If you’ve never seen the show, they do a lot of filming while scuba diving. A pretty neat perspective.

riverfan
    MN

Saw the 2nd half and I agree, this is one of the best bass shows on right now. The underwater footage adds a lot.

John

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

When and what stations carry the show?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

This is the 2nd or 3rd season for this show.It is a very good how.
    My oldest boy Cole is a advanced scuba diver.It is crazy fun watching him play with smallies.He feeds them crawdads and they follow him around like a dog waiting for a milkbone.
    Both smallies and gills are very agressive on beds.They will run right into Cole’e goggles if he gets too close.

Ryan Hale

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Quote:

When and what stations carry the show?

It’s on VS many times a week, looking at my listings it’s on Fridays at 2PM, Tuesdays at 4AM, and Wednesdays at 7:30AM. Next is today at 2PM.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Quote:

This is the 2nd or 3rd season for this show.It is a very good how.
    My oldest boy Cole is a advanced scuba diver.It is crazy fun watching him play with smallies.He feeds them crawdads and they follow him around like a dog waiting for a milkbone.
    Both smallies and gills are very agressive on beds.They will run right into Cole’e goggles if he gets too close.

Ryan Hale

They take the crawdads right out of his hand??? Sweet!

I got certified in Devil’s lake in WI and the smallies were all over us looking for food. It was really fun.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.