Skeeter MX 1825 Owners

• tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Congrats Howard! I can’t wait to get out on the water. Where are you located 13′ that is a lot of water.

HMoshier

SW Ohio. Seems like it hasn’t stopped raining. Last year was something like the third wettest on record.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congratulations Howard & enjoy your new boat ! Think Spring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

HMoshier

Unfortunately, I won’t be out for a while. This is our lake 13′ above normal pool. The ramps are unusable.

Attachments:
    1. caesar-feb-2019.jpeg

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

It looks like spring there as compared to here !!!! :]

Gregk9
    Far Northern IL

It looks like spring there as compared to here !!!! :]

Indeed! The ice is thick and temps are COLD!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Howard what is that brown stuff off of the concrete?

HMoshier

Might be grass. You guys remember what that looks like, right?

HMoshier

Gonna be a couple more weeks till I can get it out. Snow today, single digits this week followed by more snow and rain. This year is proving to be difficult…usually out on the water by now. Driving me nuts. There’s a Muskie tourney next week at Cave Run I won’t make and one at the end of the month I hope to be able to get to. Ma Nature is not making it easy.

Attachments:
    1. caesar-feb-2019-3.jpeg

2. caesar-feb-2019-1.jpeg

3. caesar-feb-2019-2.jpeg

HMoshier

First Skeeter fish. Went Musky fishing…go figure.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3258.jpg

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

My biggest bass have been caught on muskie lures. At least you have your boat out and fishing. Mine still in garage waiting for the river the to go down or lakes to open up. Whichever comes first.

Gregk9
    Far Northern IL

My biggest bass have been caught on <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>muskie lures.

Same! Just goes to show ya, most bass guys use too small of lures. I don’t use any 3/8 oz spinner baits or 4 inch finesse worms any more. 3/4 oz or bigger for spinnerbaits and 10 inch monster worms for me!

HMoshier

Went to the PMTT tournament on Cave Run last weekend. Won’t talk about the fishing but the boat handled the crap Mother Nature threw at us with ease. Saturday was fine except for take-off and return. A bit rough from all the other boats. But the winds Sunday were 25+. Boat never skipped a beat and I had the throttle buried most of the time. Drifting with the wind in my aluminum v-hull was a pain as it moved way too fast and turned too much. The Skeeter stayed perfectly square to the wind and had a nice slow drift. The Ultrex is the “bees knees” as well. The new Spotlock is far better than the previous version. Also a lot quieter and quicker turning than my Terrova when turning

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.