Dec Santa Sighting

• WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

While cleaning up after the big snow fall today, a big red sleigh stopped at the end of My driveway and yelled Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas( And while it was leaving I noticed It had some Fin-Tech Stickers In the back window ) Well anyways he dropped off a big jug of Mount Royal Light Whisky which I am now enjoying trying to kill some pain after a hard days work.
    Thank You
    Santa Bola

WeFish

bola
    SE Wisconsin

Your Welcome!

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Merry Christmas River Rats!!!

My Christmas came this summer for me so I got to be naughty

Everyone have a safe and great time with your families.

Derek

z-man
    Dousman, WI

And a Merry Christmas from this neck of the woods to all of the Rock River clan. Just got back late last night from San Diego visiting my son and his family. 68 degrees and sunny….was tempted to buy a fishing license and look for some bass holes. But we hung around with the grandkids, brewed a new batch of beer, and put a dent into a batch completed a couple weeks ago. so here’s to yous guys.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

That should keep you warm on the ice! Have you tested ice on Ripley yet? I almost called you to go Saturday but I wasn’t brave enough and tested the pond ice again and it was a mess. Lots of surface water and surprised to find only 3″ of ice and the bite seemed to end shortly after I got there before drizzle moved back in.

Stay safe and warm and enjoy the holidays with your families. Hope to see you on the ice soon or better yet, how about a little devil’s breath and warm this dang place up so we can do some real fishing!

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Been out on the ice here once, plenty of ice, heading up to poygan soon, driving trucks on up there. Had the spee dee delivery guy bring some xmas cheer, 2 quarts of junior Johnson moonshine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.