Gem’s of June!!! Rock River Eyes of June 2013

• nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Since Brayden started fishing with me and could understand words I told him that I would mount the first walleye that he caught over 27″…. Mission Accomplished!!! Offical length and weight at the taxidermist – 27 7/8″ 8 lbs 2oz!!! Great job buddy!!! Less than a minute after Brayden caught this fish he nailed another big one!!! 26.5″ and she weighed 7 lbs 2oz, we released her quick so we wouldn’t do her any harm. I’ll tell you what, Brayden is definitley arguing his case about being ready to be my partner in the RRWL!!! We had a big fish blowout day today, 3 fish inbetween 26-28″, and 4 fish in between 24-26″. Wow!!! truley one of the greatest big fish days ever on the system for us!! All fish were caught in less then 5 feet of water on 1/2 of a crawler fliping jigs into the brush. Every fish we caught today was CPR’D …. all except 1 that is.. that one will be hanging in Brayden’s room in a couple months!!!

illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

wow. congrats to both of you
    great pics, too, espcially the first one

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Very nice fish, fellas. Extend our congrats to your son.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Holy Mary Mother of God! Congratulations Brayden

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Congratulations Eric – awesome boat, for some reason that boat looks like mine – LOL – congrats.

Jeff

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Thanks

Yup I planned it that way. I know greatness when I see it. Much of what I know about the rock comes from listening and copying you.

Derek

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Eric,

Not all have copy & learned as good as you.

I do have another tip for you, it’s for your bow mount trolling motor. Use what I have in the pictures to help support motor when in transit and running rough water.

Jeff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.