Thursday Night “Rock River Walleye League”

• nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

It is confirmed!!!! The Thursday night Rock River Walleye League will begin the 2013 season this Thursday night at the Anchor Inn in Newville WI!!! Departure is at 4:30pm. So be there early enough so your ready to take off at 4:30. All boats will return to weigh in at 8:00pm. The weigh in time for the 1st 3 weeks of season is 8:00pm, it will then change to 8:30pm. $10 per fisherman $5 dollars for the big fish pot. Hope to see Jerry M, The Barfknechts, and all the other regulars, and maybe some new faces!!! See you all on Thursday!!!

Nauga

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

62 degrees, 40% chance of showers, 13 mph South wind for league tonight!!! WhoohoooO!!! Everyone please respect all no-wake restrictions and respect homeowners and landowners that are being affected by this flood.

See you all tonight!!!
    Nauga

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

We will respect,the no-wake and restrictions and will respect homeowners and landowners that are being affected by this flood. By not fishing the Thursday night walleye league for the next several thursday nights.

WeFish

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Who are you kiddin Wefish?? We all know your partner has to work the 1st two Thursday nights or he would be there. Also, anyone experienced with an outboard can literally gi idle speed and produce no wake. Also, have you looked at the longterm floid forecast for the river? Its will only go up. You guys should just call it a season now if you dont think you can fish without affecting property owners. Well played though, but predictable. I expected Jeff to post it however. LoL

I’ll be there tonight and will respect the no-wake and property owners just as much as you will sitting on your couch. Cross your fingers that there isn’t a bunch of fish caught or it will be tough to catch up.

Take Care

Nauga

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

Nauga your right Jeff has to work. But if the conditions has been different I might have fished it myself.I talked to Joe this morning,I guess I should have put I instead of we my wrong.

WeFish

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Andy, hear everyone is launching at 26 instead. You could probably make it in there with a little help.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

League is a “GO” for tonight!!!! Finally!!
    Anchor Inn Launch 4:30pm-8:30pm
    Be there or be square!!!

Nauga

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.