Boat #12 – Joe Viola/Dale Sina – Paid Entry

Boat #13 – Greg Pfeifer/Jim Stoltz – Paid Entry

Boat #14 – Zach Klemp/Kurt Klemp – Paid Entry

Boat #15 – Ed Zyga/Derek Clayton – Paid Entry

Boat #16 – Ryan Peterson/Jay Peterson – Paid Entry

Boat #17 – Lance Wollin/Rob Dralle – Paid Entry

Boat #18 – Josh Majewski/Nick Beavers – Paid Entry

Boat #19 – Mike Jopke/Pete Jopke – Awaiting Entry Fee

If by chance we are unable to get under the Highway 59 bridge in Newville the alternate Launch Site will be at Royce Dallmans Landing. The call will be made a few days before the tournament. As of right now the launce site is The Anchor Inn. IF there are any changes all of you will be contacted via the telephone.

Thanks

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

UPDATED ON 4/22/2013-1:30AM

Boat #1 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM TOURNEY

Boat #2 – Bob Barfknecht/Steve Barfknecht – Paid Entry

Boat #3 – Jason Kline/Ben Miller – Paid Entry

Boat #4 – Jerry Mills/Chris Scharlau – Paid Entry

Boat #5 – Eric Pomplun/Matt Ioder – Paid Entry

Boat #6 – Tyler Schimanski/Boyd Jensen – Paid Entry

Boat #7 – Brandon Busser/Jerry Horkan – Paid Entry

Boat #8 – Nick Lesar/Randy Johnson – Paid Entry

Boat #9 – Mike Barfknecht/Bob Barfknecht Jr – Paid Entry

Boat #10 – Dennis Egge/Ben Egge – Paid Entry

Boat #11 – Kent Vold/Mike Kexel – Paid Entry

Boat #12 – Joe Viola/Dale Sina – Paid Entry

Boat #14 – Zach Klemp/Kurt Klemp – Paid Entry

Boat #15 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM TOURNEY

“Rock River Gold”

Walleye Tournament

MEMORANDUM – 4/22/2013

Hello all,

As I’m sure most of you are aware, the Mid Western United States is experiencing dangerously high waters on many different lakes and rivers. The upper Rock River, Lake Koshkonong and the lower Rock River are all included in this high water catastrophe. Currently, almost all the area boat launches are closed until further notice. Waterfront property owners along the Rock River and Lake Koshkonong are currently in a state of emergency. Due to the current high water conditions of the Rock River and Lake Koshkonong I have made the decision to postpone the “Rock River Gold” Walleye Tournament until Saturday, May 11th 2013. I have already spoken with John Kinnet of the Anchor Inn and he has approved the new date of Saturday, May 11th. Fishing times will remain from 7:00am to 5:00pm. Please find your place in line on the river by 6:50am so you are ready to depart by 7:00am. It’s very likely that the entire Rock River will still be under a no-wake restriction on May 11th so there will be no delay between boats during the departure process. At 7:00am a single air horn will signal the “ok” for all boats to depart. Once again I am reminding you that it is likely that the entire Rock River will be under a no-wake restriction. This means absolutely no-wake from the Anchor Inn until you are out in the lake and absolutely no-wake in the upper river as well. There is a 100’ no-wake restriction on Lake Koshkonong at all times, meaning there is no-wake allowed within 100 feet of any shoreline. Please make sure to follow all no-wake restrictions, failure to do so could mean your immediate disqualification from the tournament. Hopefully this postponement will give the river and lake a little time to lower and make conditions a little bit safer for all of us. Safety should be the number one concern for everyone involved in this tournament. I thought everyone should know that one of the participants in the 2013 tournament is Law Enforcement Officer and active member of the Rock River Safety Patrol, Ryan Peterson. Ryan will be off duty during the tournament, but Ryan always has his eyes open for boaters that are in violation of no-wake and other boating restrictions. If by Saturday, May 11th the river has not yet receded enough for our boats to make it under the highway 59 bridge, then I have decided that the re-schedule date would be Saturday, June 1st 2013. As of now the Tournament will be held on Saturday, May 11th 2013 from 7:00am to 5:00pm. If there are any changes I will contact all of you. Due to the restrictions of Lake-Link.com I am not allowed to post any type of tournament information on the threads. However, all of the latest updated information regarding the “Rock River Gold” Walleye Tournament and the Rock River Walleye League can be found at: http://www.idofishing.com/forum/postlist.php/Board/rock/rock-river-placeholder-wi Once again, I thank all of you for your participation in the 2013 “Rock River Gold” Walleye Tournament and I apologize for any inconvenience that this postponement has caused you or your partner. Hopefully this tournament turns out to be a major success so that it may continue on annually!!

Summary

• The “Rock River Gold” Walleye Tournament has been postponed until: Saturday, May 11th 2013

• The entire Rock River is likely to be under a no-wake restriction at the time of the tournament

• Please visit the Rock River thread at http://www.idofishing.com for all the latest tournament information

• If you need to withdraw from the tournament or you want any additional information regarding the tournament or the current no-wake restrictions please call me at 608-395-5455 or email me at [email protected]

Thank you for all of your patience!!

Jason Kline, aka (Nauga Monster)

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

UPDATED ON 4/25/2013-12:30AM

Boat #1 – John Mikeska/Brad Mikeska – Paid Entry

Boat #12 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE TOURNEY

Boat #14 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE TOURNEY

Boat #15 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE TOURNEY

There are currently 3 open spots left for the May 11th tournament. Spread the word, let’s fill it up!!! Fishing has picked up tremendously, the river looks to drop like a rock, and spring weather is finally here!!! The tourney should be a great time!!! Take care guys, see you on the water!!!

Nauga

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

How about an update? Any spots left and are you cleared for launching at Anchor Inn?
    Boy did I have the White bass dialed in on Sunday! Spinner rigs with silver hatchet blades did the trick. Might have been working on the ‘eyes but they kept coming unbuttoned. I might have to open the hook gap up for better hooking percentages.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

“YES” The Tournament will proceed this Saturday as scheduled!!!

I’ve spoken with John from the Anchor and YES “Bob” we are clear to launch. John is short on staffing on Saturday so breakfast will not be available.

There were 18 teams originally set to compete. Since the postponment 6 teams have withdrawn and 2 new teams have entered, so right now there are 14 teams set to compete. YES “Bob” there are 5 open spots available. If there are any teams that would like to enter you need to let me know IMMEDIATELY!!! Theres a liability waiver that both members from each team must sign before competing, so it’s vital that any teams that still want in contact me ASAP. Call me at 608-395-5455 TODAY.

See you all at the Anchor!!!
    Good luck to everyone!!!

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

UPDATED ON 5/10/2013-2:00AM

Rock River Gold” Walleye Tournament

Final Roster!!!

Boat #1 – John Mikeska/Brad Mikeska – Paid Entry

Boat #12 – Sonney Lehman/Rob Foltz – Paid Entry

Boat #14 – Brandon Patterman/Jeff Krause – Paid Entry

Boat #15 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE TOURNEY

Boat #17 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE TOURNEY

Boat #18 – TEAM HAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE TOURNEY

Boat #19 – Open

We have 15 teams that are paid and set to compete in tomorrows tournament, which means there are 4 open spots. Last minute entrys will be accepted until 6:00am tomorrow morning. If you want to enter but havn’t yet, please contact me immediately at 608-395-5455

Things you need to know for tomorrows tournament:

1- The Rock River in both Rock & Jefferson Counties are still under a NO-WAKE restriction due to the high water. Lake Koshkonong is NO-WAKE only if you are within 100 feet of the shoreline.

2- When you arrive at the Anchor Inn locate the Tournament Official under the canopy. This is where you will “sign in” and sign up for the “Big Fish Pot”.

3- The Tournament Official will be doing a quick check of all boats livewells and baitwells.

4- All boats will have boat stickers that will display team boat numbers. These stickers should be visible during departure. Line up accordingly. There will be NO DELAY between each boats departure due to the No-Wake restriction. An AIR HORN will be sounded off at 7:00am which will signal the “Ok” for all boats to depart.

5- Most importantly STAY SAFE and HAVE FUN!!!!

See you all on the water!!! Good Luck, I know we will need it!!

Nauga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.