Replacing Lund Pro V decals

• kwp
    Eden Prairie

I have a 1775 Lund Pro V year 2000 and I would like to replace some of the boat decals that were victims of dock rash. Tried contacting Lund and local Lund dealers. They all told me they are not in stock anywhere and have to be custom made. Lund said they didn’t even have the artwork to make them.

Anybody know of a graphic shop that could make me some older Lund decals that has done this before?

abster71
    crawford county WI

did you try ebay

kwp
    Eden Prairie

did you try ebay

Tried Ebay but couldn’t find an exact match.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Going to have them custom made by a vinyl shop, some one that does that kinda of thing.

tucrs
    NW Metro

I would try Lettertech. They are awesome for decal work. They do a great job and are very fair on price.

http://www.lettertech.com/

sand-burr
    Grasston, MN

Did you find anyone????

kwp
    Eden Prairie

Did you find anyone????

There is a placed call Straight-line Graphics in New York Mills that Lund recommended. They said they could do it for me.

Can you recommend another place?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

If you have a photo with sizes they can work off of you can try Minuteman Press in Princeton. 763-389-1220 ask for Tim. He does alot of vynal and he doesn’t seem afraid to try anything.

sand-burr
    Grasston, MN

I only asked because I have the same year boat and was looking to freshen it up a bit!.

kwp
    Eden Prairie

Reporting back…

Straightline Graphics in New York Mills was able to replicate my older Lund Pro V decals at a very fair price. They have many of the older Lund decal graphic files that are no longer available through Brunswick (Lund) or any dealer. It was Lund (at the factory) who recommended them.

https://www.straightlinegraphics.net/

mattgroff

Black fire graphics in Farmington. They wrapped my Lund Alaskan and he made custom Lund decals and front letters. However I have not picked Up the custom decal yet. . Adams a great guy. Check em out

SECRET X
    JANESVILLE WI

My lund being a 1991 had horrible dock rash when I bought it so I ripped off all the pro v stickers and made my own. I think they turned out just fine.

Attachments:
    1. lund-2-1.jpg

2. lund-1-1.jpg

Bryan Shelton

I may need to do this to my Impact. How much do they charge for this? Did they out it on?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.