Boarding Ladder for my Ranger ?

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Ranger Owners

After just advancing to my 09 619 after having two complete hip replacements I’m looking to add a swim ladder / boarding ladder to my rig…

My question is, do any of you have one on your Rangers ? Could you post a pic here of what it looks like on the back ? And also what you think of it ? How you installed it… any info would be appreciated…

I have added the pic i received from Ranger of the ladder they recommended.. I already have the one mounted up tight against the motor mounts,two pegs that can be lowered with the pull of a pin.. and that one is just a little difficult to use with the two new hips installed…

bck
    Big Stone Lake Sd

The Ranger ladder is great, I have one on my 05 620. my father is 65 with 2 knee replacements and he uses it without any problems. I was going to install it myself as it was a add on a used boat, but my dealer offered to do it for 30 bucks. I can post some pics tomorrow if you like,its dark out now and the boats on the lift.

grampatim
    Spirit Lake, IA

bck, please do post the pictures, I’m considering doing the same thing on my 619.

herb
    6ft under

May I suggest and elevator?

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Koonce, fishing with Jason Prezkurat he has one on his 621, i made some fun of him about, till i used it to climb in and out of the boat. worked great, so i put one on my boat, took some flack for it, till they watched me use it!

He has his on the starboard side. not sure if he added it or if it came from the factory. Add one, you’ll love it!

mojogunter

Here is a picture for you.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I understand they make an optional walker (tennis balls included) for the front end of Ranger boats. You could also bring a local kid along to club you on the noggin if you fall in to make it a quick more painless exit.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

You just wait till the 2nd lil wisker [censored]
    your horseshoe will be melted down and used for scrap metal..

you have to remember.. I fished with you before… and there was Not A Fish in the boat

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Great pic !! Thanks… I do believe I will make this an add to my Ranger..

thanks for the input

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Quote:

I have a R&R E Ladder on my Ranger and it works great. Much more compact than the previously posted ladder.

http://www.rnrd.com/mpa.main.html#

I have the E Ladder on my Ranger already… It just isn’t the same getting in vs. the normal step boarding ladder.

thanks for the thought though !!

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Quote:

I fished with you before… and there was Not A Fish in the boat

Yep, I wanted to make sure you were cool before I showed you anything. and most trip swaps there is a return trip which I’ve waited years for. And now that it is coming to fruition you are taking me fishing for bait. I can’t wait to pull my horseshoe out for you.

dugout
    Dubuque Ia

Hi Everyone, How much is Ranger asking for this ladder?

I have a 06-619 and definetly want one of these!

Tx Guys.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

It was $245 and $5 for a fastener package…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Sweet !!!

Now we have a net [censored] for the day John

fishspike

I to have 06 Ranger 619. I put on a E ladder and wish I would of put this on first. Do you guys use it getting in and out of the boat in the garage. Are they tough putting on? Any more pics?

Thanks

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I have not bit the bullet yet…

And I’m not sure I am going to..

Sorry I do not have any picks

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.