Have a new foxpro coming

• shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Just got the wife to agree to letting me get a new Fx5 by fox pro. Woot should be here in a few days. Foxpro

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That is awesome That is a top of the line caller Now, which 200 sounds are you going to have loaded ?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That is awesome That is a top of the line caller Now, which 200 sounds are you going to have loaded ?

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well I got the call pre loaded with 50 sounds. If wanted top wait 2-3 weeks I could have got it loaded with the 50 sounds I picked. However I found a place selling them for twenty bucks more and the sounds came pre loaded but I get a carry bag and rechargable batteries and that saved me like fourty bucks. I will be loading some more sounds as soon as I get it.
    I will be posting the electronic caller I made here in a few days when i get some photo’s for it. The thing works but its just not a Foxpro. Hoping to get a hundered bucks for it so I can get my jackin the box for my Foxpro. I anyone is looking for a good inexspensive call shoot me a pm. I will post it later.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well I got the call pre loaded with 50 sounds. If wanted top wait 2-3 weeks I could have got it loaded with the 50 sounds I picked. However I found a place selling them for twenty bucks more and the sounds came pre loaded but I get a carry bag and rechargable batteries and that saved me like fourty bucks. I will be loading some more sounds as soon as I get it.
    I will be posting the electronic caller I made here in a few days when i get some photo’s for it. The thing works but its just not a Foxpro. Hoping to get a hundered bucks for it so I can get my jackin the box for my Foxpro. I anyone is looking for a good inexspensive call shoot me a pm. I will post it later.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

The fox pro is the cats . I’ve been hunting with it the past few times out. I’ll never go back.
    Have fun with yours,….Don’t let anything run off with it!

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

The fox pro is the cats . I’ve been hunting with it the past few times out. I’ll never go back.
    Have fun with yours,….Don’t let anything run off with it!

gregory
    Red wing,mn

you have pretty good luck with it? how do the other callers rate? looking at buying one this week but stuck on witch one but theres 300 hundred dollar difference between them.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

you have pretty good luck with it? how do the other callers rate? looking at buying one this week but stuck on witch one but theres 300 hundred dollar difference between them.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

I have not used a Foxpro but have heard only great things about them. We have a home made one we use but its a bit big and remote range is limted. Other than that it works well. I will be sure to let you know how it goes. when I get it out there.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

I have not used a Foxpro but have heard only great things about them. We have a home made one we use but its a bit big and remote range is limted. Other than that it works well. I will be sure to let you know how it goes. when I get it out there.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well got it in the mail today. WOW! I got it set up and took it out in the back yard to mess around a bit. I first set it on Crow gathering adn iw as I swear no more then 30 sec and I had one ticked off hawk come in and sit in a tree near the call. He was not happy and looking for where the sound was coming from. a bit later I was showin my daughter how to run it and we used crow again and it was under 3 min and I had 5 crows flying around my house.
    Needless to say I am hook on Foxpro calls. Let the Fur fly.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well got it in the mail today. WOW! I got it set up and took it out in the back yard to mess around a bit. I first set it on Crow gathering adn iw as I swear no more then 30 sec and I had one ticked off hawk come in and sit in a tree near the call. He was not happy and looking for where the sound was coming from. a bit later I was showin my daughter how to run it and we used crow again and it was under 3 min and I had 5 crows flying around my house.
    Needless to say I am hook on Foxpro calls. Let the Fur fly.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I would love to get one of the FoxPro callers and load it with distress sounds and every coon sound they have. Then, I would have the ultimate calling machine

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I would love to get one of the FoxPro callers and load it with distress sounds and every coon sound they have. Then, I would have the ultimate calling machine

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Just added a Fox Pro Jack in the box yesterday to the line up of tools. just waiting on some good weather (Snow and cold) to go out and get em.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Just added a Fox Pro Jack in the box yesterday to the line up of tools. just waiting on some good weather (Snow and cold) to go out and get em.

jeff_hansen

hey,… I just picked up mine (Foxpro) last night… let me know how things go. I’m pumped to get out and give it a try… I’ve got a speaker/amp setup by Minaska for sale if anyone is interested. I’ll post in the classifieds…

jeff_hansen

hey,… I just picked up mine (Foxpro) last night… let me know how things go. I’m pumped to get out and give it a try… I’ve got a speaker/amp setup by Minaska for sale if anyone is interested. I’ll post in the classifieds…

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Seems like the FoxPro line is really selling lately. I have heard nothing but good things about the company. If I didn’t like to use hand calls so much, I might think about picking one of these up.
    I am also waiting for some decent weather to get out. All I really want is COLD, snow is a plus, but cold temps are a huge factor in getting the coyotes active all day.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Seems like the FoxPro line is really selling lately. I have heard nothing but good things about the company. If I didn’t like to use hand calls so much, I might think about picking one of these up.
    I am also waiting for some decent weather to get out. All I really want is COLD, snow is a plus, but cold temps are a huge factor in getting the coyotes active all day.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well guys I am having some problems with my fox pro. I am working with the owner to get the fixed. tell ya the guy does not seem a bit worried and is standing behind his product. We will see how it goes and I will keep you posted.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well guys I am having some problems with my fox pro. I am working with the owner to get the fixed. tell ya the guy does not seem a bit worried and is standing behind his product. We will see how it goes and I will keep you posted.

jeff_hansen

what kind of problems? I spent a little time messing with mine and it seems real well built. I believe the owner’s name is Mike Dillon… I’ve read a lot posted by him on Predator Masters and based on what I’ve seen, he’ll take care of the problem quick.

good luck…

jeff_hansen

what kind of problems? I spent a little time messing with mine and it seems real well built. I believe the owner’s name is Mike Dillon… I’ve read a lot posted by him on Predator Masters and based on what I’ve seen, he’ll take care of the problem quick.

good luck…

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well your right I spoke tonight with Mike Dillon while he was on his way home from work. Told him my problem and he said that the problem I am having is almost unheard of. Well needless to say after talking to him for some time, I have a new fx5 being over-nighted to my house tomorrow morning. It will be here by Friday for hunting this weekend. People just don’t do business like that now days it is a shock. Cant wait to get the new and Fox Pro has my business for life.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Well your right I spoke tonight with Mike Dillon while he was on his way home from work. Told him my problem and he said that the problem I am having is almost unheard of. Well needless to say after talking to him for some time, I have a new fx5 being over-nighted to my house tomorrow morning. It will be here by Friday for hunting this weekend. People just don’t do business like that now days it is a shock. Cant wait to get the new and Fox Pro has my business for life.

HYBES
    SE MN

Went out yesterday calling for the first time this year.Getting my stuff ready I noticed my “boombox” caller has died and wont play my cassette. So I go out anyway cause I want to put out some bait and walk an open/brushy area.I did not see anything but tracks and then added a fresh skunk to the bait pile and headed back to road.It was still early so I decided to head to Cabelas to get a new FoxPro 416. $50 bucks off and that $30 coupon got it down to $320.Still a lot of cash!! Today I went out to use it for the first time. I do know it works on crows and tom cats. The coyotes were not cooperating however after 3 setups. I was pretty impressed with the caller.Its compact and Loud!! The remote feature is really nice,especially switching sounds at a instant.Supposedly the remote has a range of 700 yards!! Anyway I get back home, log on,surf around and I find out this unit might be illegal on yotes??

HYBES
    SE MN

Went out yesterday calling for the first time this year.Getting my stuff ready I noticed my “boombox” caller has died and wont play my cassette. So I go out anyway cause I want to put out some bait and walk an open/brushy area.I did not see anything but tracks and then added a fresh skunk to the bait pile and headed back to road.It was still early so I decided to head to Cabelas to get a new FoxPro 416. $50 bucks off and that $30 coupon got it down to $320.Still a lot of cash!! Today I went out to use it for the first time. I do know it works on crows and tom cats. The coyotes were not cooperating however after 3 setups. I was pretty impressed with the caller.Its compact and Loud!! The remote feature is really nice,especially switching sounds at a instant.Supposedly the remote has a range of 700 yards!! Anyway I get back home, log on,surf around and I find out this unit might be illegal on yotes??

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Yes here in Minnesota you need a permit to use it. Call the DNR and request a permit to use an electronic caller. You fill it out and either have a conservation officer sign it or send it back to be signed and they will send it back to you.
    This is one of the laws that we will be working on to get changed this year. Last year was the light law and now this year will be to get the wording changed so we don’t need a permit any longer. PM me if I can help you with this at all. Good luck.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.