Minnkota

• WillB
    Minneiska

I burned the resistor out on my two month old trolling motor last night, any suggestions on where to get it repaired?

DONOTDELETE

Look in your owners manual in the back there is a list of warranty dealers. I’ ve had good luck with the dealer in Bloomington.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Will,

I’m looking at a new Minnkota………………mind if I ask what model this is?

MONGO
    Spring Valley, Wi.

Check the Minnkota website it lists factory athorized repair shops, there was quite a few in Mn. listed. I’m looking for a new one myself, some @#$!%^^& !@#@$%# needed my motor worse then I, last week.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Mongo,

Are you looking for a transom or bow mount? If it’s a transom, what size are you interested in? The Hudson Wal-Mart has a couple of 30’s, a 36, and a 44lb. thrust model(s) available and they’re on clearance for about 35% off. The other thing is that if you don’t have the money today, you can put it on lay-away. Peace out!

WillB
    Minneiska

thanks Phil I was hoping some one would guide me to a GOOD dealer.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Will

I’ve had repairs to Minnkotas done at Wild Goose Sports out of Rochester. They run a factory authorized repair shop…. fast turn around and they’ve always done the job right the first time.

James Holst

Moving Waters Guide Service

http://www.movingwaters.net

WillB
    Minneiska

James: Thanks I take it there tomorrow, by the way just got home from the river tried pool 5 today some small eyes, one 24″ on a jig and grub on a wing dam at dusk.

walleyeguy
    Elk River,MN

Just a note! Cabelas carries all of Minnkota’s factory reconditioned motors. I use to work for Minnkota and have had several factory seconds. Never had any trouble & they still carry normal warranty.

MONGO
    Spring Valley, Wi.

Picked up a transom mount, 44lb thrust at the Hastings Wal – Mart clearenced out. Thanks for the heads up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.