Jaws 10

• haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

WHOLLY SHNIKY

Dats a bigg’on!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

geeeez…. now THATS a big musky!…. so the MileLacs fish finally have achieved monster size? am I to assume thats a 55 inch fish? or 55 pounds? the 55th one caught? just curious how big she is!….

Ive fished the dead sea a few times and NEVER saw one that big….. but a few years ago the number of follows you got in a day were incredible…… but I thought I heard that the fish have gotten “smarter” now and you dont see or catch as many as you once did…….

so does the dead sea count as “river”….. after all we could say its Pool 1 on the Rum River… whatdoyathink?

walleyefshr
    Kansas

Holy(censored) I would either mess myself, blood pressure heart attack, or I dont know, perhaps all of the above. That truly is an impressive specimen….May have to put down the rigs and toss some muskrats…….Err…suicks…..

W

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

It was 55 long, girth was 25inches. It didnt fit in the well, they didnt want to risk taking it to shore for weight in fear it would not make it. They snapped the photos and released it.

Rum river (ummmm Ruuummmm) Good one River Eyes.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

HOLY toothy critter Dman!!!…… 55 inches!!! the state record was 56 inches and 54 pounds!! your well OVER 40 pounds! *WOW*… ive only seen a couple of fish even CLOSE to that size!….. from prior experience I would most likely just lose consiousness if one that size followed and bit…..

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Now THAT’S a fish I dream about seeing on the end of the line! I’m a gator lovin’ toothy fish chasin scare the whiz outa ya thrill seekin’ fool, and I wish I coulda been there just to see it! What an AWESOME fish! Time to get a bigger boat and start combing the big pond! WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing Dman!

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

If I was in that boat when that fish arrived, more than likely there wouldnt have been enough room in there for the both of us. I would have jumped out!!!!!

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Catch-Photo-Release………AWESOME!!

Next time he WILL be the new State Record

This guy deserves a Big pat on the back and Thanks!!!!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

That takes some real dedication to the sport to set that girl free! A pat on the back indeed! I think if I had that thing surface at my boat, I’d wonder where I was going to sit! She might’ve put me over my load limit too!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I know this question gets asked often and rarely gets a square answer (because it’s darn near impossible) but given those dimensions, any approximation of weight? I suppose I could look up the current state record and see how close the sizes compare. If it were a bigger picture I’d use it for my laptop wallpaper! Fish on my mind……………fish on my mind…………… :O)

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Im guessing a solid 50 #s for that big momma…..

KwikStik
    Trempealeau, WI

I just returned from 2 1/2 days of muskie fishing. Raised about a dozen fish, had several blowups on top, and caught one that would have made a good snack for “Jaws 10.” Oh well, it comes with the illness.

WillB
    Minneiska

I talked to Terry Blood at Wendys by Cabela’s last night they had 37 follows or fish on the 8th. I guess if I wanted to go musky fishing I look up Terry McQuoid’s Guide Service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.