White bite is on

• andyb
    Farmington, MN

Holy crap, for not spending too much time on P4 today it was a blast. Caught well over a 100 whities big and small today on a sand point near slack water using gold jigs and mini paddle tails, some of those fish smacked the bait right after it hits the water. So just giving an update on info if anyones tracking down white bass.

woody
    Onalaska Wi.

sound like a great time!

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Now you went and did it. I have to try them on Tuesday. Thanks for the report.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Wish I was closer to that area!!!

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

I was down yesterday with my girl friend and buddy from 1:30 -8. Fished new areas a few hours just to explore. we managed easily over 400+ whities. twistertails paddletails. didn’t matter. it was almost every cast for hours. went through 20 bucks in plastics. Them buggers sure put on a battle. love this time of year. A few walleyes mixed in.

andyb
    Farmington, MN

cedarcreek i think i actually saw you out there fishing by us at one point

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

I was down yesterday with my girl friend and buddy from 1:30 -8. Fished new areas a few hours just to explore. we managed easily over 400+ whities. twistertails paddletails. didn’t matter. it was almost every cast for hours. went through 20 bucks in plastics. Them buggers sure put on a battle. love this time of year. A few walleyes mixed in.

Your group caught over 1 fish per minute for the entire time you were out? Wow, that’s statistically amazing..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.