Lost Tackle

• BassBull1
    Prairie du Chien,WI

Friday night I walked off the ice in the dark and some how lost my icefishing jig bag on the trail coming off the ice .I was fishing on the north side of Bagley WI..It is a green Tackle Logic bag.A reward for it would be given. Steve Bunders…608-326-6942 Thanks

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

Bass Bull, I’ll keep my ears open to see if anyone reports finding your bag. If I didn’t have to work Saturday morning I would look for it myself. How did you do Friday? I ended up with a couple of 12 inch crappies and a few keeper bluegills Friday morning before going to work. I heard that Thursday night they did real well on the crappies.

BassBull1
    Prairie du Chien,WI

HI Birdman…I was hoping you would see this and keep a ear open for it.Caught a lot of small stuff with only a couple at best worth keeping.The bite was really going strong Fri. afternoon with most everywhere you looked people catching fish.But like I said they were all running small.Still a lot of fun tho because most of the fish were just up underneath the ice.Man the wind this past week has been a real pain hasn’t it???? Went down to Havil this morning for a few hrs. the bite had slowed way down now,with the wind changing to the north and the air pressure changing that is to be expected I quess.Came back to PDC and bought some tackle to get me thru the last of ice fishing season and then went south of town in a place called Sand Slough.Same kind of bite going there also.But I won’t complain about small fish,I’ve set to many afternoons with out even that so any bite is a good bite to me!Well I hope you hear something on my lost tackle bag and have a good year on the river. Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.