Open ramps?

• The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Any ramps open yet on pool 4? Bay point back channel? t I a

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I didn’t make it up that far, but I was around part of the Lake and Lower Pool 4 yesterday.

Wabasha launches = Nothing open, and they have a ways to go

Roschen in Lake City = Still flooded, but I’d bet after the weekend it is close

Hok Si La = should be good to go real soon

Pickle Factory in Pepin = probably launchable from the sloping lot this weekend if you don’t care about beaching your boat on stones

Stockholm = still flooded

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’ve got more trees to get planted this weekend and some field road accesses to fix after the flooding, but will be on the water Monday or Tuesday evening if the weather is decent.

Captain Live2fish
    Hayfield, MN

Back channel entrance is blocked off with parking lot dry but flooded ramp area. Cohville still blocked off entrance area. Bay point entrance blocked off parking lot is dry. All of them doesn’t appeared to be needing major cleanup

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Nothing will open until at least 12.0′-12/5′. As of now it’s 12.7.
    They will need to get street sweepers and such in there.
    There isn’t much parking at the back channel this morning and the water coming up from the ramp is past where the pay site is.

I’m thinking Friday at best for Bay Point.

The tuna boats are stripping off their winter clothing (plastic) and will be coming out of Bay Point like May Flies in June come this weekend.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

12.2′ this morning. I’ll bet a quarter BP will open at some point this morning.

Back channel will have a bit more to go as the water is still above the ramp. If the county works on the weekends, we could see Sunday, but Monday has my guess. The road from the ramp to the Woodshed (actually to the Harbor Bar is open). Need some cleaning up of the access portion of the road yet.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Today’s update in Bay Point is open. The back channel has a couple days to go.

I’m moving back to the Harbor Bar Marina tomorrow, so I won’t be able to see the Red Wing side as much.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.