New Mille Lacs Report

• Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I just added a new report… If you’re looking for somewhere to head fishing over the holidays you might want to think about checking out the pond!

Mille Lacs Lake Fishing Report

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

That does it! I was on the fence about going up there this weekend. Not anymore

Levi Rosendahl

Just left Mille Lacs and we ended with 18 walleye from 2pm-6pm. All caught in 24 FOW out of Rocky Reefs Resort. A solid 11-16 inches of ice as well.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

In summary I’d say the best way to sum up the bite on Mille Lacs this year is to steal a phrase all that all the kids are using these days… It’s going to be EPIC!

So you don’t think this is an early season trend that I’ll miss out on if I don’t get up there in the next week or two?

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

I drove 211 miles one way friday first time on Mille lacs since i was three weeks old , fished from 9-4 had 4 bites didn’t manage to land one fish . Not my proudest day fishing although one that it my buckshot in 12 feet of water felt like a tank definitely will be back up there sooner then later . Worse part wasn’t being skunked it was driving through twin cities traffic on the way home . I walked out from in front of holiday station and bait store in garrison tons of people fishing for a friday for my standards but its a different world up there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.