Never Have I Ever

• 404 ERROR
    MN

Tried a pickle

Update. I tried a pickle (kinda). Had a Gherkin and it wasn’t terrible. Still wouldn’t buy them.

AnotherFisherman

Shot a doe.

I am not against it or anything, that’s just how it has worked out in my 15 years of hunting.

Sharon
    SE Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Merican Eagle wrote:</div>
    Tried a pickle

Update. I tried a pickle (kinda). Had a Gherkin and it wasn’t terrible. Still wouldn’t buy them.

I like good ol’ Gedney pickles the best. Some brands have too much vinegar and it ruins the flavor for me. I also don’t like the “bread & butter” kinds. YUCK! Classic baby dills are perfect for munching! )

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Tried a pickle

I like good ol’ Gedney pickles the best. Some brands have too much vinegar and it ruins the flavor for me. I also don’t like the “bread & butter” kinds. YUCK! Classic baby dills are perfect for munching! )

Sharon, Sharon, Sharon i’m so disappointed. cry

Sharon
    SE Metro

Ooh though of another one I’d like to remedy! I’ve never been to a gala. I’m not even sure what an gala is exactly but I want to go to one.

404 ERROR
    MN

Ooh though of another one I’d like to remedy! I’ve never been to a gala. I’m not even sure what an gala is exactly but I want to go to one.

The Eagan Rotary has one every year, usually in February. I’ve been to it a few times, it’s a good time! Lots of money thrown around, it’s great to see people step up to help the community in such a generous way. (insert rich snob forum reply below…)

Sharon
    SE Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon M wrote:</div>

The Eagan Rotary has one every year, usually in February. I’ve been to it a few times, it’s a good time! Lots of money thrown around, it’s great to see people step up to help the community in such a generous way. (insert rich snob forum reply below…)

Cool! I might have to look into that next year! 😊

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’ve never been golfing. The most exposure I’ve had to it is watching the movie Happy Gilmore. Which is a great movie, by the way! I have been thinking of new activities to try or hobbies to enjoy someday, as I make my way into becoming the new Sharon, and I might give golf a try some day. If not for any other reason that to knock it off my “never” list.

Well holy $hIt! I barely remember posting this back in Sept 2020 and BAM! here I am golfing now!! I have to say it feels kinda good to be accomplishing some goals I kinda forgot I had put into writing! mrgreen waytogo toast

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Readin’s for Rich Folks grin

JEREMY
    BP

Missed a payment. Got a letter a few months ago from CC companysaying i made like 280 consecutive on time payments.

stevenoak

Ready for the original Old Guy.. Never:
    Saw Star wars or any movies made, at a theater since Tommy {1976}
    Downloaded music
    Been on any form of social media
    Ordered anything online
    Had a debit or ATM card
    Worn a ballcap backwards, exc. catching in Little League
    Watched a Blu-ray movie
    Owned a Harley-Davidson t-shirt. My Dad raced for H.D and I bought my first
    Harley in about 1970, I was about 13.
    Think I could do this all night!!

ThunderLund78

That’s pretty awesome Steve! But I think this site technically counts as social media, doesn’t it? waytogo

stevenoak

Proves my point. This is the only website I’m actually registered on. I thought social media was more the F.B., Instagram etc. were people share when they ate and pooped. But I guess we kinda do that here!! waytogo

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I dont count it as such since many of us use alternate names.
    If an employer/customer demanded to look at my social media footprint they can search my name all they want but I sure as hell aint telling them I am Suzuki! Or any of the other username websites I belong to.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I scratched off two items on my “Never Have I Ever” list last night! I signed up for my local Citizen Academy with the Police Department and last night was my first time in a cop car and my first time in a jail cell! It was really cool to learn the history and see the department and its various amenities. Can’t wait to learn more as the program continues! smile

Attachments:
    1. first-time-in-a-cop-car-scaled.jpg

2. jail-cell-scaled.jpg

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Very cool Sharon. I have had to ride in the back seat a few times and have spent a couple nights in the cell after said ride. whistling

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

my first time in a cop car and my first time in a jail cell!

Oh please!!! roll

Steve Root @rootski can you confirm? jester

Greg Krull
    South Metro / Pool 4

Yeah, I had scratched both those off the list before the age of 19. doah

JEREMY
    BP

Ive never been in the front seat of a cop car or looked at the cell from that side of the door.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

EVER thought I would adopt or have a snake around my neck.
    EVER thought I would have my floating camper under the Arch in St Louis.
    EVER though I would officiate at someone’s wedding.

Now I’m just wondering what tomorrow will bring!

Attachments:
    1. Rev-BK.jpg

2. Arch-2021.jpg

3. BK-Milk-snake.jpg

picklerick
    Central WI

Ive never been in the front seat of a cop car or looked at the cell from that side of the door.

Same. I’m still trying to come up with a never have I ever that won’t get me banned.

picklerick
    Central WI

Found three! Never have I ever had Raising Cain’s, Chick-Fil-A or Slim Chickens. I like the strips from Kwik Trip, so I’m sure I’d like them, but when I’ve found myself near one of those places there’s always been something I’d rather have close by.

Brad Dimond

EVER thought I would adopt or have a snake around my neck.
    EVER thought I would have my floating camper under the Arch in St Louis.
    EVER though I would officiate at someone’s wedding.

Now I’m just wondering what tomorrow will bring!

My brother had a 7′ boa. My bride met Mom for the first time when Mom had on a robe with a boa head out one sleeve and the tail out the other sleeve.

Officiating weddings is cool! I’ve done four, three for young women who I knew long enough to change their diapers as infants. Also officiated my son’s wedding last summer at the request of his now wife. Also never thought I would officiate a wedding.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good for you Sharon.I’m sure your next ride and jail cell tour won’t be as nice.The back seats are very uncomfortable,so i am told.

Bk i believe the snake and arch deal but a minister.

Iowaboy1

BK,is this you?? I thought I recognized the get-up and had to take a ride in the way back machine.
    If it is you it certainly explains a lot!!!!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

^^^^^^^^^ rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

big_g
    Isle, MN

Preach on !!! rotflol jester wave chased smash

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ll have to watch that one tonight. waytogo

Musky Ed

I’ve never operated a boat faster than no wake without wearing a lifejacket and 98+% of the time with a kill switch attached. Thinking back though, my first boat, 50 yrs back, a 14′ Mirrocraft, I don’t remember having a kill switch, or if it did, I don’t remember using it. Looking back, I had some great fishing times in that boat.

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.