Big Mall fishing stores

• bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Hey, I will be coming up to the Cities next month and we are going to the Mall of America- is there a Bass Pro next to it? Any good stores for fishing equipment or would i be best “served” hanging in a bar while my wife shops? Thanks.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

No Bass Pro yet but I hear they are planning on building one.
    Not realy much for fishing in the mall.
    And it has been sometime since I was there for
    check out the fourth floor for those.

Sorry to give you the bad news,
    Ron

birddog
    Mn.

No bass pro, you could hit the Owatanna Cab on the way up or Rogers Cab for gear. There are a couple stores with “some” gear in the mall but really limited!

BIRDDOG

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

You can check out the mall Here
    The nascar silicon motor speedway is good but spendy.
    Ron

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I would have her drop you off at Cabelas in Owatonna. Then whe she is done, have her pick you up on the way back. The Mall is not for men. Bring a wheelchair for your wife to push you in. Or get one of them scooters. There are a few nice mens stores but you need $$$$ to have any fun. And there goes your $$$$ for Cabelas.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

There are no more bars either. They closed after the Hennepin County smoking ban passed. You can get a cocktail in a restarant if you need to.

You could also take the light rail train into MPLS and wander around down there.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I agree with Derek. Go to Cabelas. Its right on I-35 just past Owatonna, Mn.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.