Lund sport trac questions

• STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

I just bought a used lund and was introduced to the lund sport trac. I’ve been searching for the parts I need to add a couple rod holders to the trac system. I’ve found various things on eBay and amazon. I found a post here on the lund forum about the extreme max slider base… is this what I’m looking for? Or maybe there’s a better way? Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

DonG

Is it the 90 degree or 45 degree rail?

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

90 deg

DonG

You can get the bases at Wallmart web for around $16.00 each. They are heavy PVC but they are Muskie proven for bases. These base plates are made so you can slide them forward and back on the rail. You need to have rod holders to mount to them. Check a post on this Lund page and you’ll find the link.

Here you go.. they went up..
    https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Extreme%20Max%20Slider%20bases

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Perfect thanks

Carl S

Any places around minneapolis that sell sport trac brackets?

DonG

Any places around minneapolis that sell sport trac brackets?

Did you not want these brackets? If you go to a dealer you’ll spend around $30 for the same bracket. Amazon is a few bucks more then Wallmart website. Good Luck.

Duke M

When I wanted to mount hand line reels to my Lund I went with Cisco mounts. Machined aluminum, very high quality. They make a variety of rod holders etc.

Duke

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.