Looking to Store my 18' Lund somewhere near Hudson

• phoyem
    Minneapolis

Hey,
    Looking for some suggestions here. I recently had to move out of my house as a result of a 3+ yr relationship (the house that I kept my boat at). So, basically, looking for a place to keep my boat.

I recently moved to an apartment complex in Minneapolis so where I’m living is not an option to store it. I looked at renting a slip on the St Croix, which is still an option, but looking for other options as well.

Honestly I’d be happy to store it anywhere between Minneapolis / Hudson or even slightly past Hudson in someone’s yard and slip them some cash. I’d much prefer that than rent a slip for $3000. I mainly fish the croix, but I also like to fish other places, so that further reduces my desire to rent slip at a marina. I don’t need indoor storage, but would like to be within extension cord reach of an outlet for charging my batteries. I’d be picking the boat up at various times for fishing trips. I’d also be open to letting the person use the boat as well. It’s a 90 HP Tiller that’s a solid fishing boat.

Any suggestions?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Some marinas offer on land storage for reasonable. Worth a dozen calls around and seeing if you can get into one cheap.

phoyem
    Minneapolis

Good idea; I’ll try calling a few marinas tomorrow on that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.