Looking for a Chainsaw Artist/Wood Carver in the Aitkin lakes area?

• JoeMX1825
    MN

I have a 8′ tall Pine stump I would like carved into a Muskie onsite at my cabin near Aitkin, MN. If anybody knows of an aspiring chainsaw artist in that area who would like to tackle it, let me know…

Picture is the stump and type of fish carving i’m looking for.

Attachments:
    1. stump.jpg

2. muskie-stump-carving.jpg

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

There is a member here, Buschman @BUSCHMAN that does chainsaw carvings. From what he has shown on here he has some serious talent. I’ve PM’ed him and he’s very responsive. I’m just trying to figure out what I want to have him do for me. I believe he’s in the east metro though but I’m sure you could find someone on here to deliver it up north when finished.

Edit: Sorry, I see that you are trying to do this on a existing stump in your yard. I need to read these posts better before responding. DOH!

JoeMX1825
    MN

ha! no worries…this was a last second idea of mine…I called the Arborist last second and told him to leave a 8′ stump vs cut it all down. I figured if I did the carving myself and it looked terrible, I could just cut the rest down and be done with it…

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

I think you have to wait for the stump to dry out a bit before you can carve it. Only guessing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.