Jobs

• Gitchi Gummi

How many of you anti-vaxxers have actually had a conversation with your doctor about the vaccine and they advised you against it?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

How many of you anti-vaxxers have actually had a conversation with your doctor about the vaccine and they advised you against it?

I dont have a doctor. But I have 4 in the family. All of who haven’t taken them. And the one is a big shot u of m doctor. And 1 is a specialized robotic surgeon who is fighting against getting the shot so she is loosing her job. The other two are just family physicians.
    But I assume that’s not the answer your looking for.

A little off topic. But I also remember when doctors were getting paid to prescribe oxycontin and other opioids to patients who did not need them. ( all for money )

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I assume the way you direct these questions are anti vaxxers are just dumb idiots, while you vaxxers or what ever you like to be called are a God send

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

If Big Brother truly wanted everyone to get the jab they would tell everyone that it is illegal to get it, then everyone would want it. Problem solved

Gitchi Gummi

I assume the way you direct these questions are anti vaxxers are just dumb idiots, while you vaxxers or what ever you like to be called are a God send

you know what they say about when you assume. Just so I don’t offend anyone, what should I refer to them as?

Interesting you have four in the family who didn’t take it. I have two in the family, both “big shots” from Harvard medical school, that have taken it and are big advocates for it. Based on my conversations with them, neither of them know another Dr. colleague that is against the vaccine (this is on the east coast).

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

you know what they say about when you assume. Just so I don’t offend anyone, what should I refer to them as?

Interesting you have four in the family who didn’t take it. I have two in the family, both “big shots” from Harvard medical school, that have taken it and are big advocates for it.

I dont know what to tell you. I guess I don’t find it that interesting either. Maybe they are smarter or maybe not. Hard to argue with them. Especially when the one is a actual robotic surgeon. I’d argue with the 2 family doctors because that’s what they are. Every one will tell you something different. As far as making a A$$ out of our selves, I’m pretty sure that has done that to all involved in this thread

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 426 total)

The topic ‘Jobs’ is closed to new replies.